"I think you should be."

Shen Yu put down the book, looked at someone who had been stuffing snacks in his mouth since he came back, and said with a smile: "I'm a little hungry, shall we go eat?" "

Okay, okay! I'll eat with you. Actually, I'm not hungry yet~" She went out to scan around and found many snacks that she had never seen in the world before, and she tasted them one by one. But how can snacks be considered a meal?

When the two of them arrived at the restaurant, there were already seven or eight people sitting inside, and everyone was eating without raising their heads.

Xi Yue ordered a dish of braised goose and a dish of spinach in soup. Shen Yu added a side of pickled fish.

00:00

Previous

PlayNext

00:00 / 03:31

Mute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

The braised goose served on the table looks dark brown, with a hazy oily sheen on the surface. Serve spinach soup, the golden stock is paired with the green spinach, it looks delicious. The last pickled fish was sour and fragrant, and the soup base was milky white.

With just three dishes, Xi Yue showed off two bowls of rice, which made him burp. In the end, Shen Yu helped her out of the restaurant.

...

A group of superpowers from C㹐 base arrived here, and Wang Li organized them to clear the road.

The space superpowers collected the car wreckage and large pieces of garbage on the road, the wind superpowers blew the remaining garbage together, and then the wooden superpowers packed it up, and the road surface was instantly clean.

Qin Yu, on the other hand, took the golden superpowers to assign keys to the apartments behind the hotel in batches.

Use the metal to probe into the apartment keyhole, and then use your powers to turn it into a matching key.

The person with the golden power never expected that he would come here to work as a locksmith...

The people at the c㹐 base were busy planning and constructing, and the hotel guests were busy collecting supplies. Everyone was busy but full of energy.

...

"Where did she go? This damn girl ran away so fast. Damn! It hurts me so much." "

Stop talking! Search this area quickly. We must not let her escape! Otherwise we will die. Its decided!

Mo Xiaoyu covered her mouth tightly and huddled under the small counter of a shop.

This place is near Dawn Base, and all the zombies have been killed long ago. Everything here was also ransacked, even the removable metal doors and windows were taken away.

If it weren't for the fact that the counter was too bulky, it was moved back.

Mo Xiaoyu is 12 years old now. She originally followed her brother and sister-in-law and a group of people from H Base along the coast to Shuguang Base to trade for sweet potatoes.