I witnessed the ssr Xi Yue appearing 4 times in the blind box and watched the TV with satisfaction. Liang Ye came down from upstairs and walked to the sofa to sit down. Because Xi Yue informed everyone in the room that there was a TV in the lobby in the morning, Liang Ye felt a little bored staying in the room, so he went downstairs to have a look.

Xi Yue secretly glanced at Liang Ye, she was a beautiful young lady. She noticed in the morning that this young lady looked very heroic, but a little cold. After taking a shower and changing into sportswear, the young lady looked more elegant.

Except for the sound of the TV, neither of them spoke. Xi Yue felt that the atmosphere was too quiet, so she cleared her throat and said, "Did you know..."

Xi Yue's all-purpose speech technique began with "Did you eat?" and "Did you know?"

Seeing Liang Ye's puzzled look, Xi Yue couldn't hold back his desire to share. He sat closer and said, "Three new guests came just now, an old man and two children. The three of them are thin." He's just skin and bones, he looks so pitiful."

Liang Ye didn't find it strange. There are such people everywhere in the apocalypse, and it's already very difficult to survive. It was very courageous for the old man to take his children all the way to find this place.

Xi Yue looked at Liang Ye with his eyes, "They are not ordinary at all! Do you know how many hidden features this blind box machine has? Even I don't know! Before today, I only knew that there are Super luxurious seafood noodles, with various kinds of seafood and a whole extra-large king crab, enough for four or five people to eat."

Ru Yuan saw Liang Ye's slightly surprised eyes, as if saying that there was such a thing inside.

Xi Yue continued to share, "Who knew my eyes would be opened today! The younger one of the two children pulled out this seafood noodle with ten consecutive shots. The older one was even worse!" Looking at

Liang Ye The curious look in his eyes seems to be telling you to go on.

This made Xi Yue, who was eager to share, extremely satisfied, and continued: "He also smoked ten times, and the first time he pulled out a ten-inch chocolate cake! It was covered with plump cherries, and it looked very good. Eat. Then I pulled out the deluxe family hot pot set! Its enough hot pot for a family to eat, and you can taste it as much as you like! There are a lot of fresh vegetables and various seafood, meatballs, and meat in it. This is not the end yet! You will never forget it. I dont know where Ou Huangs destination is, but he actually pulled out a fruit basket from the instant machine. There were more than a dozen kinds of fruits in it! You can even pull out fruits from this instant machine! You say, this family of two Europeans "Huang, isn't it so powerful!"

Liang Ye thought about how he had smoked a hundred times, basically all of which were instant noodles, and the self-heating hot pot and rice were all poor. Looking at Liang Ye's expression, Xi Yue seemed to know what she was thinking, and comforted him: "Do you know how many times the two brothers who came with you smoked after you went upstairs? They smoked at least four times together. A thousand times! Nothing came out!"

Liang Ye felt strangely comforted, and a smile appeared on his indifferent face. There was a quarrel coming from the TV, and Xi Yue began to be attracted, and he began to watch the TV series seriously.

On the TV, the woman and her boyfriend were heard arguing hoarsely. The woman rushed out of the villa without looking back and walked alone on the road.

Xi Yue said firmly while watching: "It will definitely rain heavily at this time, and then the girl will throw her head back and cry

in the rain." The plot really happened, it rained heavily, and the girl shivered and cried loudly in the rainy night. out.