You don't want this....

Ah this was kinda nice not gonna lie. A week passed and I was just enjoying my life. Today I was sitting outside with Callisto to catch up with him what was happening around us and let me tell you one thing. The man didn't let me go off his lap at all! Like this was ridiculous but also kinda nice. When we both got to the terrace, he pulled me into a hug and that was how we kinda ended in this kind of position.

Callisto: There is no running, so stop struggeling.

Stuggeling?

I am trying to have a comfy seat here!

You try wearing one of these dresses and sit in someones lap if you think it is that easy!

Me: Oh my who said, I was sturggeling?

Callisto: I have eyes.

Clearly you are blind because you would see how much I love this right now.

I am enjoying my place here.

Me: And I haven't trained you enough yet apparently.

Callisto: What is that supposed to mean?

That you are a bit dumb.

Me: That means, that you are not a well trained dog yet.

When I said that, I decided to turn around so I could face him and pull his chin up so that he was looking a bit down towards me. Kinda liked it this way for a bit and then made him look down so I could kiss him. Was it wrong to say that I was actually missing this kind of kiss? It was short, small and nice but it had potential to be soo much more and Callisto was the one who immediately grabbed that potential. He was one huge opportunist. He knew when and where to touch me turn me on and this was exactly it. I wanted more. I knew this might be wrong but I wanted more. After all the time we didn't really see each other, I started to feel lonely and this was exactly what I need.

Callisto: You don't want this.

Pffff-

I wish I could laugh right now but.... this is not the best moment...

Should I tease him more?

Oh I definitelly want this.

But I want more!

I want him quivering from pleasure in front of me.....

Ah he doesn't know where he is getting into for sure.

Me: Oh I do want this.

Callisto: No, you are just playing.

Do I look like playing?

If I was, then I wouldn't be this cruel.

I think.....

Me: Am I really?

It was me who started to unbutton his shirt and it was me who also didn't wanted to let go off his limps. Who was he to tell me what I wanted and what not.

Callisto: You will regret this.

No, I will make you the one who would regret all this... if you push me away now... just try it.

Me: Why? Cause I don't want this?

Callisto: Yes.

Me: Well my dear crown prince, let me tell you something.... I want this! I want everything. I want you, your attention, your gaze, your touch and everything. It all belongs to me.

Callisto: Greedy aren't we?

Me: A little but I don't like giving up what belongs to me.

After I managed to unbutton his shirt, I started to slowly caress his chest and it ticked him off to the point where he grabbed me, hold me close and picke me up to walk back into the room and lay me down onto the bed. Now his eyes were all focused on me and I knew what would come next.

Callisto: Are you sure that you will not regrett this?

Me: I am.

Callisto: That you want this?

Me: Yes.

Callisto: .... Then who am I to decline my lady?

Me: Yours?

Callisto: ....

He might have wanted to pin me down but I was quite fast to turn our roles around and that was when he finally had to shut up. 

Me: Who said I am yours and not the other way around.

Callisto: Oh is that so.

Me: Yes and I will show it to you!

He was under my mercy as I was about to do as I pleased with his body and probably give him the best feeling he had ever felt before. However before that, I was soo keen on actually making this prince blind so I kinda took off a ribbon from my hair and put it around his eyes.

Me: Now you are all mine!