Mad Dog through and through!

The moment we our carriage stopped, I knew that we arrived but I was sure to give Callisto a present. They all call me mad dog but in reality I was just fighting for my life the whole time. It wouldn't be any different there as well. 

I should act like I am fierce and not delicate here...

This is no place for a weak heart after all..

I already know what to do and I would not allow Callisto to help me out here. It was common for the male to get out of the Carriage first and then help out the female sitting in there. This time was nothing different except that I didn't wanted it to look this way. I was not even dressed appropriately at all. So what I could do was ruffle hair a bit and undo my corset a bit.

Callisto: What are you doing?

He seemed curious but before he could say more, I grabbed his hands and I was the first one to get out of the carriage. Maybe I was a bit bold but the moment we were outside, I kissed him in front of the eyes of everyone else. This was how rumors are made best. A ferocious prince and a mad dog madly in love with each other. I could basically hear the news article who will be writing this. 

At first I just simply kissed him but it didn't take long for him to overtake my controll and be the one kissing me. He left me panting as he tong entangled itself with mine. Though as much as I wanted this to continue, I had to part to grasp for a bit more air. I think he knew my intentions by now but I myself didn't know them anymore. His eyes were glued on me and I could tell how much of a predator he was. Did I bite of a bit too much than I could chew here?

Callisto: Bold of you to start this.

Me: Bold of you to think I would let you go like that!

His eyes lit up but there was nothing he could do as I grabbed his collar and started to walk away dragging him by whatever material I had just grabbed. Of course I was smaller than him but he obeyed me and I could only hear the gasps and whispering coming from all around us until we arrived inside. This was the moment I had to let go since I didn't know where to go but Callisto had other plans.

He simply picked me up from the ground smiling and laughing a bit before storming away into a room. He had a plan in his head for sure. Once we were behind door, he put me down and started laughing like crazy.

Callisto: You truly have a way to leave a memory behind of you Princess.

Me: Likewise Fiance!

Callisto: Any reasons for that pleasure?

Me: Felt like it besides we are madly in love aren't we?

Callisto: We are if you say so.

Perhaps he was playing with me but I knew that he was not being honest with himself. When he came over to where he put me down, I decided to grab his hands as he pinned me down on the chair leaning on the armhold. Then I simply checked his number of likability.

WOW!

70%

What the fuck happened for it to be this high?

And you say you don't like me....

Never will fall in love with me...

Well let's see about this!

I'll take it as a personal challange!

This was more than a dangerous game but it was better than the one I started with Eckles. 

Me: If I wanted to, you would be at my mercy.

Callisto: Hah, that's what you wish.

Me: You'll see.

Callisto: Hmpf!

He was stubborn yet the tip of his ears are as red as a rose petal. There was no way he could deny this part. His body was at least honest and I was sure to make him soon realise how much he was missing out on the fun of love. 

Before I could do anything, he let go and turned to the doors. 

Callisto: I'll get a maid over here to bring everything you need.

Me: Huh?

Callisto: You haven't eaten yet, right?

Me: No....

Callisto: Good, me neither. I'll let the kitchen prepare a fiest for us.

With that he left as if he was running away from something and I was left inside laughing to myself as I found this reaction quite cute and refreshing. Never would I have thought that I could make Callisto run out of the room this fast.