Dangerous fruit!

Oh my god!

I can't believe I seriously just did that since it sounded more unbelievable and once I was even out of the room, I felt my whole face burn. I must be looking like a cherry tomato by now with how much I was actually blushing. This was a bit too much for me. I never been this bold before but I also didn't know that I had it in myself to actually do something like this. Who actually knew!

Anyways, after dinner, I crawled into my room and decided to spend the rest of the day there. I was a bit exhausted from everything and it felt still soo sureal that I think I might have even fallen alseep at one point because next thing I know was actually that I was not alone and someone was patting my head. Still I was too exhausted to open my eyes and let it be. No one could actually say anything against this since all I did for the last 24 if not more hour... heck, since I got this world and was Penelope, I was trying my best to stay alive. Now that I was actually a bit more safe, I kinda just let go and was resting properly for the very first time and it felt more than good.

In the morning when I woke up, I was laying in the bed and Callisto was laying right next to me.

Madly in love huh....

People will so get a different idea about this...

We better act that way then.

I truly wanted to give this prince a bit of a hell just so see how he would react and one of that was to leave him there and walk to the door where I had heard a knock before. It must be a maid but the thing was... Callisto was faking being asleep right next to me. That bastard really wanted me to handle this and so I would. 

Hah...

No way you are not awake...

If you truly are alseep... then... let's see how you handle me.

While still being in bed, I decided to lean towards Callisto to give him one sleeping beauty kiss and then get out of the bed to still in my nightgown... of course I was not about to start a show without getting naked and so I dropped it on my way to the door and instead was just standing there grabing his Majesties shirt putting it loosely on me not buttoning up the shirt at all while opening the door. Of course I was careful so that the people would only see my arm, my chest and my face and nothing more. I was basically hiding a bit behind the door as well. Nothing against Callisto or these people but if we were about to play being madly in love then I would gladly give these people a bone to chew on.

Me: I'll take this, now scram.

They left the cart with the food on the floor so I could actually take it and when I looked back with the food in my hand, Callisto was sitting up in bed and watching my every move. I lost soo much so what about my image? Who cares what I was weraring or not as long as I was alive after all and he was in fact the best bet I had on surviving.

Me: Morning darling!~ Food is ready.

Callisto: I can see that....

Me: Oh but you are looking at a forbidden desert. You haven't earned it yet.

Callisto: Then please enlighten me how I will earn it.

Me: Why should I? Think for yourself.

Of course I brought the food to the bed and let him have it while I would get dressed in a simple dress that was laying there prepared for me already. It seemed quite revealing as well.

Callisto: It will certainly be to your liking or would you rather go without it, my princess?

Me: I am not a hore, nor a bitch to walk around naked....  I am just your personal demon.

While I did say that, it made us both burst into laughter. He knew what I was trying to do but at the same time it was a different approach to the other girls. I was not gonna have him take me and then leave me alone again. No, I wanted him to beg me and be on his knees. If he wanted something this badly then he should show it. Besides I had my fun teasing him.

Callisto: You may keep my shirt if you like it that much.

Me: Eh, nothing to special about it. Besides your palace wil be busy chewing on the bone I gave them.

Callisto: Perhapse a bit too much.

Me: We are madly in love after all... what is there too much about this. 

Callisto: You might get yourself in danger.

Me: Nothing, I can't handle tiger.

Just like that, I was already by his side and snatched the bread from his hand and smiling at him. I am pretty sure no one ever did this to him and by how he looked at me, I could tell that he was confused at what he was supposed to do next. Too bad that a couple of hurried knocks at the door stopped this moment because I for sure wanted to know what his head was coming up with to do next.

Callisto: Come in!