Dangerous woman

What a gorgeous room!

I can't believe that he actually put me in such a room.

I wonder what he is thinking....

Well not my head, not my worry.

I better focus on the here and  now!

When Callisto left the room, I started looking around and just about 5 minutes later, I could hear a knock at my door. I couldn't even react to it when the door already opened and a couple of maids rushed in. Everything seemed to be rushed because they insisted to dress me up and just minutes later I was dolled up as if I was about to be the highlight of the evening. 

It was a beautiful dark red dreress which had some purple in it. A lot of gems were embroidered as well and I was starting to feel like a real princess. This was just not what I had expected at all. To make things even worse, they put a tiara on my head and had everything prepared as if they knew the time would come that the crown prince would take me as his wife.

I mean everything fitted me and I highly doubted that the color was just a coincidence. It fitteded me so well and it made my pinkish hair pop out even more.

 It fitteded me so well and it made my pinkish hair pop out even more

Is that me?

Wow...

What a gorgeus dress....

He couldn't have prepared this in such a short time... could he?

I really wanted to look at myself in the mirror a bit more but the maids already shooed me out of the room to get to the dining hall where Callisto was already waiting for me.

Callisto: It fits you.

Me: Thank you. You look as if you could be the main dish of this evening as well.

Somewhat, I found myself saying this out loud in front of everyone and I swear I saw Callisto's eyes widen before he came over to me to guid me to my seat. The meal was lavished and it was way too much. However I could totally understand where Callisto was going with this. After all he had to make the appearance as if we were madly in love and after what I had done, it was clear that I would be the one he had to spoil rotten to the core.

Callisto: Is this to your liking?

Me: Very much but I am a bit sad that there is something missing.

Callisto: And what would that be?

He for sure didn't think that I would stand up and walk around the table with my fork in mand grabbing a small fruit to feed him. Naturally he went along but in the very next second, I kissed him to take a bit of the fruit juice from him and licked my lip before having my thumb clean up anything that was left on my lip. He was just frozen in place. 

I know... I know...

I was being a bit bold here but hey, better now trying to seduce him then never.

Besides if the people need to think that we are together, then I should at least show them how madly in love we are.

Callisto: I think I know what you mean but it is unfortunate that I can't completly eat ya up.

Standing right next to him, might have been the wrong move since he grabbed me and pulled me over to sit at his lap. By now every maid who was standing in the room knew to get out and leave us alone which in fact made me burst out laughing. He soon joined as well. 

Callisto: It seems you are enjoying yourself quite a lot.

Me: You can't deny it as well.

Callisto: Careful there.

Me: Or what?

Callisto: I might really start devouring you.

Me: Feel free to try Prince....

No one could tell me that I didn't know what I was doing. Oh I knew exactly what I wanted and what I was doing. There was no running away from this. He was about to be mine. 

Me: ... but I am a very dangerous woman.... you better be prepared for the consequences.

This was all I said before actually getting free of his grip and leaving him behind. He seemed surprised but what I could see in his eyes was something else. It was desire and I had just made it flame up. However, I was not that easy to get and I needed him to confess hi love to me after all. Quite the task with a delusional and ignorant prince like him.