I started driving. He receives a call and I catch Barak on the other side. He tells him that he's on the way. He gives him the reason and then laughs. Maybe he just cracked a joke on the other side.

"It was Barak," he reveals and I just nod my head. I can do nothing else. He doesn't talk much and remains silent.

We reach the destination and I remove the helmet. He also gets down, mumbling, "Thanks again." He walks ahead to face me when I feel a tug on my shoulder.

He raises his arm and I see the border of my dupatta stuck by the pin of his wristwatch.

Oh no, even a small mistake can ruin it and I don't want that. My dupatta is really beautiful. I lost my heart to it at the very first sight of it. Call it love at first sight!

Our eyes meet for a brief moment and I feel my cheeks burning just by looking into them. I don't make eye contact with him. They don't hold innocence as before. They are dark.

"Oh, you don't seem to have me gone away from you," he comments cockily, arching a brow at me.

I roll my eyes. I hold his wrist and release my dupatta while he watches me closely. I park the scooty and get inside the church. But what surprised me thoroughly was that he was waiting for me at the door.

"Don't look at me like that, I just didn't want to leave you alone." He shrugs, walking ahead while running a hand through his dark hair.

He is handsome, can't deny that. Or say that my eyes find everything beautiful.

"And what look I'm giving you, Raphael?" I write it on my notepad and show it to him. My other arm holds my jacket as we walk ahead to find the seats.

He reads it in his mind, frowning at something particular.

"You can call me Rufus," he interrupts, "And the look you're giving me is like I've grown two heads."

I chuckle, my shoulders jerking. "But your real name is Raphael, isn't it? And no, you have only one head. Sorry if you couldn't understand the meaning of my look." I show it to him and he smirks.

He looks behind me as if searching for the reaction of people around. He grabs my hand and drags me behind a crowd, taking me by surprise.

"If I don't, then what's the meaning of your look?" He leans closer and I lean back, blinking my eyes at him.

He turns bold anytime. I shouldn't mess around with him. And I don't do it for the rest of the days.

Reaching on time, I could become a part of the beautiful ceremony. I heard them vowing to each other and I loved them. I got tears in my eyes when I heard Barak. He didn't just say the words but I'm sure he'll hold them true.

I sniffed, blinking back the tears. Though I'm not even wearing mascara, I don't want to start crying over here. Especially when Raphael is sitting beside me. He'll make fun of me like he used to do in our childhood.

He puts a handkerchief before my eyes and I accept it, not looking at him.

He likes me but can't he keep it a secret? He makes it obvious by showing such gestures.

"Thank you," I answered in my language, giving him the handkerchief back.

He looks at me closely, smiling at something secretly when he looks at my hands. My silver bangles make a sound and I give the people around me an apologetic look for making noise.

They don't mind it though.

He nods. "You look awful when you cry. I didn't want the kids to have a heart attack when they see your makeup ruined so it's not a big deal. You can keep it if you're gonna cry a river."