[07] Why are we air-frying each other??

TW: slight mentions/continuation of SH (and probably will continue for a few more chapters to be realistic about them unless I randomly time skip)

After we finished our first round of 'MIROH', my arm was quite literally throbbing. There was way too much arm movement that even without the cuts on my arm, my arm would be dead anyways. 

"Agh! How the fuck did you guys always dance to this?!?" I said, very much out of breath.
"Xing, your children are in the same room as us-"
"Chris, I'm from fucking Australia, just like you mate!!" Felix yelled at him in response.
"Are we going to pretend Chan-hyung doesn't randomly swear off camera under his breath all the time??" Seungmin said; matter of factly.
"Seungmin-hyung don't expose him like that-" I.N said, concerned he was going to get air-fried at 180 degrees by their other parental figure, Lee Know.

"Hold up- you hear me swear under my breath all the time??" He asked, extremely confused.
"Chan-hyung you swear so loud-" Changbin said before getting a slap from Han to shut him up.
"Yeah Chan!" Hyunjin said, quickly regretting it.
"Hyunjin, I'm going to air-fry you at 180 degrees for 20 minutes!" Minho said after Chan practically silently begged him for help with his facial expressions.

"Why are we airfrying each other anyways?" I asked after I finally scratched my arm when they were arguing about Chan swearing. I swear, it's fucking itchy again. I can't keep fucking itching it. I'm about to go cry, why is it so itchy-??? Never has it been this itchy ever- or at least I think??
"Because, I said so," Minho said with a laugh. I fucking love his laugh, I will learn any joke just to make him laugh more..I'm so glad I didn't become an extremely delulu fan and became an idol instead- WAIT IDOL??

"Xing!" Hyunjin waved his hand in front of my face, slowly gaining my attention from me zoning out. 
"Hm??"
"Xing, we're going over MIROH 4 more times as our warmup for Thunderous!" Lee Know called out for me, signaling with his hands for me to get into my damn position.
"Alrighttt~" I said while getting up. All while wincing at the pain in my arm from stretching out again, fighting the itchiness of my hoodie rubbing against the fresh cuts, being sleep-deprived and just wanting to go to bed. I bit my lip, trying not to make any signs of pain or discomfort.

"You good?" Chan asked, clearly worried.
"Yeah, sorry just tired from switching from a trainee to an idol schedule and messing with my sleep schedule" That was such a fucking dumb excuse- I really doubt he's going to truly believe it, I mean he'll hopefully not push it further though?

"Alright- MIROH from the beginning for 4 more whole run-throughs!" Lee Know called, causing us to sigh.

The 4 more times dancing to MIROH were finally over- Which was very relieving to hear.

My fucking arm- it's so fucking itchy and sore.. If I put sanitizer, will it stop being itchy?? Wait, how am I going to put sanitizer on without anyone seeing it. Can I just take off my hoodie- no wait I can't do that. Never mind-

I was kicked out of my trance when I heard them saying something along the lines of, "Hasn't she been spacing out a lot more?". 

"Hey, Eomma~," I.N called out to me when he saw I was watching them.
"Hey Innie," I said, walking up to them and ruffling his hair.

"Wanna go get snacks with Jinnie and I?"
"Sure, why not?" Will I eat them? No. But I'll buy for the rest of them- Fuck I sound like a mom, wait does this happen in Korean culture too?? (A/N: from what i've seen this happens in most asian cultures but Xing is just a tad bit dumb at this stuff..) This might be a fucking Chinese thing- are they going to think I'm weird providing food as an apology and way of showing love? Well my mom definitely didn't do it to show love but more as an apology-

"Text us what you guys want!" Hyunjin called out to the rest, again bringing me back to the world we were in and out of my head.

"Noona, what were you looking into doing as a career before joining JYP?" Jeongin asked.
"Ah~ I was looking into something in the medical field, more specifically looking into being a pediatric nurse but then passed the JYP audition towards the end of the school-year and had to leave Hong Kong a few weeks after I graduated."
"You were going to be a nurse?? Why can I see that in you??" Hyunjin asked.

"Wait, that's actually so sweet Jinnie-"
"Jinnie?" He asked back, cutting me off.
"Yes Jinnie. I'm just giving my children nicknames, nothing much," I said shrugging while smiling at him.

"Jinnie, we should take her to the good secret vending machines in the building!" Jeongin suddenly said, acting as if his smart idea turned him into Albert Einstein.
"Innie- I hate babying you so much but you're so cute-"
"It's okay when you or Channie are the ones babying me Noona!"

"Wow Innie, no respect for your very own brother?" Hyunjin asked dramatically.
"Of course not! It's the parent privilege."

"Xing, when's the next time you're gonna see your family? You haven't seen them in a while, I can assume. You've been training for a while at JYP?".
"To be honest, Jinnie I have no clue.." I kinda do, the answer is never. I don't wanna see them again-

After a while we had a plastic bag full of random snacks that at least one of us will enjoy along with drinks with lots of electrolytes to hydrate your body like Gatorade. That's what you get when you add a student previously studying to be in the medical school to your group- I am such a mom what the fuck.. T-T

Hyunjin and Jeongin fought over who was carrying it before I just grabbed it from them and put it on the only arm that would be able to carry it without yelping in pain, my dominant arm. I was met with yelling about them wanting to carry it so I began speed walking to escape as a joke before they ran over to me.

"What's on your mind Noona?" Innie asked as we walked back to the practice room.
"Eh, nothing"
"Are you sure Xingxing?", Hyunjin asked, sounding worried.

See what you did? You make them worry for an additional person they shouldn't have to worry about-

Ignoring my thoughts, I answered Hyunjin's question.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind since I started transitioning from the trainee life to the idol life."

"Noona if you need help, any of us will listen and try to help-"
"Please Xing, if you need help reach out to us please or ask for help. We've gone through it before and know lots of other idols you could ask as well.."

Fuck did they find out I do what I do?? No they didn't. They couldn't have found out right? Wait, did I clean up any blood that may have fallen on the counter earlier..I don't think I did- Oh shit. Wait am I that screwed?? Fuck they weren't supposed to know..No one was. Lily should be the only one. Please tell me they didn't find out. Not yet and not ever..please...

WC: 1210

WC: 1210

Author's Note

I thought the title was amusing, so there's that. Kinda a fun cliffhanger leading onto a very much filler chapter next lol. (I'm writing this note after the note for chapter 8- idk what i said there though). Also, MY COMMA KEY ON MY LAPTOP IS BREAKING SLOWLY. ITS NOT WORKING AND IDK WHAT TO DO- (I'm turning into Xing, screaming over tiny things and being dramatic lmao). Anyways my bestie who reads all this before I publish them questioned my storyline, I don't know the storyline to be honest..I have events planned out and that's about it.

p.s i'm sorry for the cliffhanger (maybe)