Two New MK Story Idea

This is based off of the Mortal Kombat 1(2023) video game and it is a Harry Potter crossover.

Orphaned at birth under mysterious circumstances, Celene is taken by Liu Kang to Outworld where she is raised as one of Empress Sindel's daughters. She grows up with a loving family and still has her magic. When the events of MK happen, she becomes interested in Kenshi Takahashi, much to the annoyance of Reiko and Shang Tsung, who both want her. Aside from magic, she would also be animagus(taking the form of a phoenix), metamorphmagus, occlumency, legilimency, and the powers of the Deathly Hallows(Liu Kang gifted her the three objects when she turned thirteen). 

Also, instead there is no Albus Dumbledore as headmaster but rather Ariana Dumbledore because in this timeline/story, it was Albus who was accosted by the muggles instead. 

Would be Kenshi x Celene(fem Harry Potter) eventually

One sided Shang Tsung x Celene(he will be kinda yandere in some ways, mainly because of Titan Shang Tsung)

One sided Reiko x Celene

And this story idea is as followed-Celene Potter took martial arts classes when she was younger and it helped her become an expert duelist. Raiden comes and offers her a chance to fight, but not be the chosen one, in a tournament called Mortal Kombat. There she meets Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Sonya Blade Johnny Cage, Kenshi Takahashi, and the two grandmasters, Kuai Liang of the Lin Kuei and Hanzo Hasashi of the Shirai Ryu, who turn out to be her soulmates. Shang Tsung also takes an interest in her as well.