Celene Intros, Ending Stance, Taunts and Dialogues

*Picture the Tower Fights that always come with the MK games*

Celene's Intro-

If she speaks first, a white snowy owl appears and lands, turning into Celene who picks a feather from her hair and blows it away. 

Is she speaks second, she apparates in front of the person she is facing with a flurry of smoke and small snowflakes.

Another intro she does is removing the Cloak of Invisibility and waving the Elder wand around, forming the Deathly Hallows symbol. 

When she wins the first round, She taunts the Kombatant before the second round starts again.

Taunts-

'What's the matter, cat got your tongue?'

'I can erase your very existence!'

'Shall we dance?'

'Come....drink with me!'(reference to a Martial Arts movie)

'Fire or Ice, the choice is yours.'

'Winter is coming.'

(I will add more later on when I can think of more or if you guys have some, let me know.)

Fatality 1-'Ice and Fire'-Celene freezes the opponent real quick and then sets them on fire, watching as they burn.

Fatality 2-'Unforgivable'-Celene uses the Imperius curse on her opponent who then uses their own weapon/power on themselves. 

Ending Stances-

When she wins the full fight, she casts the Patronus charm and her patronus, a white snowy owl, flies around her.

Or she whistles and a broom appears, Celene jumps on it and flies off, laughing as she does.

Her friendly fatality is her opening a box of Chocolate Frogs and them hoping all over the place while she laughs. 

Dialogues~Currently featuring Sub Zero, Scorpion, Kitana, James Potter,  Sindel, Lily Potter, and Shang Tsung, will add more as requested.

*I know it says Scorpion when this is really Hanzo Hasashi, but every time I type up the name Hanzo I think of the Overwatch character instead, so I am just going with Scorpion for now*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sub Zero-

Celene: Is this another test, Kuai?

Sub Zero: I thought you loved our wrestling matches?

Celene: Stop making me blush!

Sub Zero: You risked your life to save the family who gave you up?

Celene: No one should suffer under Voldemort or Shinnok.

Sub Zero: And that is why Hanzo and I love you, dear.