Chapter 17 - Licensed to kill

Written March 8th, 2024

- After School - Next Day -

Sneaking my way away from the class was not an easy feat. For some fucking reason, everyone wanted to talk to me- Well, All Might, Mic, Aizawa, Bakugo, Izuku and fuckin Todoroki?? I don't know what's up with them honestly.. even Midnight tried to talk to me.

Arriving in the training gym I giggle with excited glee, quickly turning on the omnitrix I choose the alien I want and slam down. With a flash I roar out like a tiger, I feel pure rage and anger fill my veins. It's like everything pisses me off!

"GGRRRAAAH!!" I roar out holding onto my head, feeling the intense urge to destroy something. "WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE BOYS?!" I speak with a deep raspy feminine tone, like a female Randy Savage. Slamming my fist into the side of a building with a rage filled snarl, a huge chunk of concrete is obliterated. Nearly compromising the integrity of the building. "LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING! RATH IS NOT INTO ALL THIS FOLLOWING AROUND! RATH JUST WANTS A MOMENTS PEACE! IS THAT TOO MUCH OF AN ASK!" Pummeling into the ground with several punches and a roar, I quickly mentally grab ahold of my rage. Reeling it back in like I'm trying to pull in a bluefin Tuna with a Barbie fishing rod, with a loud pant.

Feeling the rage slowly come back into my control. I stand on top of a pile of rubble I created, I pant loudly to catch my breath. "Whoa.. Rath did not realize how much anger Rath had.. Whoops." Best use Rath as a berserker.. let's try something else! Transforming with a flash into Humongosaur. I giggle with excitement only to look down and deadpan.

"Are.. are you kidding me? Where is the buff bara dinosaur!" I gesture wildly to my body, expecting a buff regular Humongosaur just with huge tittys- Not this!!

 are you kidding me? Where is the buff bara dinosaur!" I gesture wildly to my body, expecting a buff regular Humongosaur just with huge tittys- Not this!!

(Alkogolik on DeviantArt)

"IM SKINNY?!?" I bellow out in distraught, dropping to my knees. "WHERE ARE MY GAZONGAS? MY HONKERS?? MY TATAS??? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KICK ASS IN THESE CONDITIONS?!?" I scream out distraught at my flat chest, having wanted to see a big titty Humongosaur.

I weep silently for a moment before collecting myself. "Right.. I need to figure out how some of them move and fight.. Humongosaur is just offbrand four arms.. let's try something else!" with a flash of green light I transform into Goop.

My body wobbles around for a bit before I get a hang of how it works.. It's like I'm piloting a mech almost- a liquid mech! The little flying saucer above my head controls how I form, but the organism itself is the goo..

I move around with ease, my body flowing through the air like water. Easily slipping through cracks in the rubble and lifting them from underneath. Hmm.. goop could be good for rescue. I can get into cracks and crevices easily. Humming to myself I decide to do the hardest alien.. Alien X. Please Miriko.. don't let alien x be shit!