Chapter 15 - 🔞 Kitten gets the creme🍦🍋

Authors Note: this is it. My magnum opus, nothing can top this. Good God I was so into writing this.

Written March 4th, 2024
Edited: March 24, 2024

🔞 Portion: Aizawa

Floating in front of the door as ghost freak, I try to open it normally and huff out in frustration when it doesn't open. Setting all the stuff on the ground, I go intangible and float through it. Unlocking it from the inside, I quickly float outside and grab my things. Hmph, Shota must be asleep already. Left my damn key in my human form..

Floating through the house I set down all of my things in my bedroom. Changing back into human form to get undressed and change into my pajamas.

Walking into Shota's bedroom, I see him sleeping with a scowl on his face. Hugging onto my pillow, his nose buried deep into it. Smiling at him I quickly slide into bed, snuggling into my comforter with a sigh.

. . .

And I lay there for forever, trying to fall asleep. But am unable due to the burning embers of desire and lust still churning in my gut from when I kissed Katsuki. I grumble softly under my breath, looking over to Shota apprehensively. Okay.. he's still asleep.. I can do this. Quick and quiet.. I'm too damn lazy to go to my room..

Turning so my back is facing him, I slide my hand down into my shorts and past my panties. My fingers feeling just how wet I am, I bite my lip and play with my clit. Panting out softly, thrusting two fingers into me. I close my eyes trying to reach orgasm as quickly as I can so I can sleep.

Moaning softly under my breath from a particular thrust of my fingers, remaining as quiet as I can. I keep my ears locked onto Shota, my hand down teasing myself.

"Hmm kitten..?" Shota mumbles out sleepily, I stop moving my hand with wide eyes. SHIT SHIT SHIT. I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE JUST WENT TO MY ROOM TO MASTERBATE! HAWKS BE DAMNED!! GOD DAMN YOU LAZY BRAIN!!! "What're you doin?" he drawls out, having been awake since I slid into bed.

"N-nothing.. go back to sleep." I try to sound as convincing as possible, grimacing.

"Seems like you were fingering yourself.. right next to me." He speaks with a deep gravely voice, a smile in his tone.

"Fuck.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfo-" I grimace, feeling absolutely disgusted with myself.

"You could have asked me to help you." He purrs out to me with a lazy smirk, I turn and look at him. Seeing him smirking at me, arms resting above his head. Showing off his muscles in the slight light in the room from the small night light.

"W-What..?" My eyes widen in shock.

"I've wanted to tell you for a while now, that I've found you attractive.." i choke on my own spit. "May I touch you? Kitten?" He purrs to me again, I blush a dark red. Leaning his body close to mine, I nod my head meekly. "I need words baby, don't wanna touch you unless you say it's okay."

"Y-Yes Shota.." He smiles and slides up behind me, pressing his body against mine. Lord have mercy.. Reaching his hand around my body, kissing my shoulder lovingly.

"Fuck.. I've wanted to do this for so long baby.." Shota drags his hand down my body, pushing it past my shorts and panties. He easily finds my pussy pushing my hand away, sliding his fingers against it I gasp out. His fingers feel considerably different then mine do. "I've seen how you look at me sometimes kitten.. Tell me.. have you ever fucked yourself to thoughts or images of me..? From your world?" Grazing his fingers over my clit, he strokes it in mini circles. I gasp and moan softly, rocking my hips into his hand.