Chapter 3 - The fitness gram pacer test-

Written: February 6th, 2024
Edited April 4th, 2024

- Three Weeks Later -

Wearing the schools uniform, I grumble angrily as I adjust it constantly. Huffing and tugging at the collar with a whine, Aizawa looks at me side eye with confusion as he drives us to the school. "Aiza-"

"Shota." He huffs out with a sigh, used to me by now. Nezu finally had the debrief with all of the teachers about who I am and why I'm here. Revealing that I'm from an alternate dimension to all of them.. But telling only a few I approved of the full truth, that I know what's gonna happen in the future and they're from a manga. Aizawa, Midnight, Present Mic, All Might, Recovery Girl, Tsukauchi and Nezu know the full truth.. The others think that it was a quirk gone wrong that pulled me here... I even had to go over my medical history with Recovery Girl, she made me a file and did a full exam. I had to tell her about my autism too, only Nezu has access other then Recovery Girl.

"Shota.. Can I please wear something else? I can't.." I tug at the collar again, close to having tears in my eyes. It feels like it's suffocating me!

"It's school policy for students to wear uniforms.. Did you not wear uniforms in your old school?" He looks at me for a moment before returning his eyes to the road.

"No, I went to a public school.. I can't- is there a way to ask for permission to wear something else from Nezu?" I whine to him while tugging the collar away from my throat to get some relief. Feeling like I'm being strangled.

"If the problem persists then sure." He groans out while he parks the car. "Nezu wanted me to tell you that you should limit your quirk to one transformation. So the traitor doesn't blab to his boss about how powerful you are." I wish Nezu would kick the traitor out.. But that would tip off All for One.

"I.. okay. I can do that Shota.." But who should it be? Probably Upgrade.. But he would be terrible if there wasn't any tech around.. fuck.

~

I walk behind Aizawa silently as Midoriya talks to the others, he's wearing his sleeping bag while laying on the floor. I sigh loudly at him while shaking my head. He turns to me and raises a brow nudging towards the classroom and I shrug with a shake of my head. He rolls his eyes and speaks. "Alright! That's enough!" He bellows out with a scowl. "God you bicker like little kids.." I finally get to take a look at the class. They.. they all look older? Are they eighteen..?

"Who's he..?" Uraraka says with confusion as she looks to Aizawa.

"Who's the extra next to him?" Bakugo scowls as he looks me up and down, I blush under his gaze making the boy smirk smugly, thinking I'm afraid of him.

"I'm your home room teacher Aizawa Shota. Get your uniforms on and meet me outside at court A." Aizawa says while he gets up from the floor, all of the students clamber to grab the uniforms.

Aizawa hands me one in my size with a brow raise, I snatch it from him with a thankful smile. I follow the girls out into the hall and into the girls locker room.

"Hi! I'm Uraraka Ochako!" I'm greeted with a smile as we all walk to the locker room.

"Grayson Amanda.. Pleasure to meet you." Smiling to the girl as we all enter the locker room.

"Why were you walking in with Aizawa Sensei? Asui Tsuyu, you can call me Tsu." Tsu says with a brow raise as she begins to take her clothes off, leaving herself in some cute lime green underwear and bra.