𝐢𝐢. WRAPPED AROUND HIS LITTLE FINGER

002

002. THEY ARE WRAPPED AROUND
HIS TINY LITTLE FINGER.

Cale wondered if he should strangle the God Of Death once they interacted again, Oh he definitely would.

He assessed where or what novel— that fucker god 

could possibly toss him into. 

Cale observed the way he can immediately turn into a toddler, No doubt this is a magical world like his previous world as Cale Henituse.

His mother, whose name is Hestia? as he heard the moment he was out of her uhm... was oozing with warmth and kindness like the one he felt with his mother when he was still Kim Rok Soo.

Oh how he missed her.

Surprisingly not— he could feel his surroundings with powerful auras, he shivered Not again.

"Isn't he adorable Hestia? Look at him quick, He inherited your red hair, and his eyes are shining like gold, How delightful." The woman who are currently holding him has auburn hair adorned with peacock jewelries shaped as a crown said. Probably a queen, judging from her attire.

Hera carefully places him towards his now awaiting mother.

Hestia cried softly, "He is" she can't believe that she can have someone to call her own now.

Gone all the days where envy that she shouldn't be feeling, watching the other Gods and Goddess have their child on their own but not pay attention to them displeased her.

She will definitely fill this child with her undying love and devotion.

Her first child,
The child she surely love,
The child who can accompany her,
The child she will take care of,
The child who can ease her lonely heart.
The child who she can definitely assure that will not feel the abandonment issues the young Gods feel.

Hera along with the other Goddesses that are part of the labor witnessed her sister's astonishment, smiling gently, and sudden look of determination smiled, the others thought 'she are going to be a great mother.'

"You will be loved and cherished, Raiden Cale.
My child, I can assure that. "

" I swear at the river styx "

The goddesses gasped, swearing at the river styx can be fatal after all if broken, but they are assured— Hestia can fulfill it wholeheartedly.

A sudden bang distracted the Goddesses following by loud footsteps, The other Olympians arrived.

"How is Hestia?" Hades, The God of the Underworld asked his sister, while the other big three approaches the bed where Hestia lies.

"The babe and our sister is fine" Hera replied.