𝐢. ALWAYS AN ANGEL NEVER A GOD.

001

001. ALWAYS AN ANGEL NEVER A GOD
-WELL HE IS NOW...

Cale Henituse sucked his breath in as he positioned the root dagger he received from the world tree in his heart and with pretty damn quick movement struck the white star's collarbone deep hard brushing aside how tired he felf from all the fighting beforehand.

I totally expect that it will hurt but not this much, that god damn tree-

- We should've burned that old hag before, Cale I don't think you can hold it much longer It's getting bad.

- Why the hell would you do that Cale?! have you lost your mind?! after all of this I would immediately light that stupid tree on fire and burn it down!

- The World Tree definitely said that, although it would hurt, Cale would not die and that it would actually be beneficial to Cale's body but what the hell is this?! that liar!

He ignored the bustling of the ancient powers and focused on the strangely cackling White Star.

"I'm surprised Cale I really didn't expect you to find a way to annihilate me but– do you really think I would let you and your family and friends be victorious after my demise? hmm?"

To everyone's horror, The White Star pulled out something in the pockets of his coat, a dagger  coated by a dark green substance.

"Cale-nim!" he saw Choi Han hurriedly running in his direction intending to protect him, but sadly it's too late.

"This is an experiment held by the magic tower using the corpse of the slaves before its unfortunate demise, alongside the sealed god blessing—"

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME CALE HENITUSE!"

The White Star stabbed him somewhere and collapsed

'Oh, this is bad?Cale chuckled

CALE!

The supposed "Don't worry. You will not die," assurance from the World Tree banished within his mind as he felt the immense pain in his whole body, you will not die my ass

Cale Henituse laughed bitterly, I can't believe I will not be spending my long awaited slacker life with my family, this is not supposed to happen what about the kids? Raon, Onh and Hong. My father, Duchess Violan, Basen, Lily, Choi Han haha I can't even return his feelings, Alberu, Ron, Beacrox and everyone.

Cale heard multiple voices going towards him mainly—

"Human!" "Cale!" "Young Master!"

Ron cradled his young master's head into his lap tears shed begging Cale not to close his eyes.