Part 4

Author's pov

The car stopped in front Immortals dorm. Everyone got out of the car talking, yelling at each other. The the individual managers were already there making sure everything was ready. 

Our manager gave all of us our own cam and we all started looking around the dorm. Some of them started to look for their rooms and roommates. 

"Y/n-iee, Let's be roommates!" Seok-hee unnie came to me and started dragging me to one of the rooms is the corner. There were two beds in each side of the room with a night stand beside the bed. We luckily have plugs beside the beds so we can charge the phones and our other electronics. The room was really good with light purple and light green walls and white furniture. 

"I'll take this side" Seok Hee unnie said while plopping on the bed on the right side. I nod at her and walked to my bed. I heard a knock on the door and both our managers walked in.

"Well, Hope you both like the room. You can make a few changed like changing the position of the furniture or adding furniture if you want." Seok-hee unnie's manager said as we both nodded.

"All the girls took their rooms in this hallway while the boys took the other one. I hope you remember the rules." My manager said as we both again nodded mumbling 'yes'.

"That's it. You both can go out, check out the other rooms and the backyard" Seok-hee unnie's manager as we nod bowing and grabbed out hand cams and got out of out room. I went to the backyard and saw all the members there. There was big ass table in a transparent cabin. I went inside and sat beside Jung-woo and saw the 3 Kims fighting. Soo- ha being the eldest the smacked their head and they stopped. Seok-hee unnie came yelling

"Guys!!! Have you seen the second floor!?" 

"There's a second floor?" Yoon-min oppa said as we all got up to go there. Seok-hee was leading the way and we saw a door in the corner of the west wing and we groaned. 

"It's there? I thought the top was just for prop" Nam-hoon oppa said as we all chuckled.

"I'm going!" I said and sprinted and me being clumsy, I tripped and fell. I heard loud laughs

"Yahh!!" I yelled at them making them laugh harder. Ji-hoon oppa came to help me but fell with me. Now even I started to laugh. Ha rin unnie tried to help but these park siblings as ways fall down. Ha rin unnie fell on top of me as I groaned. 

"Argh Unnie, Get off me! You're heavy!!" I said trying to get her off me but Soo-ha unnie came and helped us out laughing.

"Unnie!! My life saver!" I said hugging Soo-ha Unnie as she chuckled. I eventually left her and walked around and saw a transparent door with gaming chairs and PC's inside. I opened the door calling others. 

"Woah! This is so cool!!" Jungwoo and Eun Tae exclaimed.

Some of us walked out and saw a pastel green door. YU jun oppa opened the door and we saw the room filled with different books in every corner with a few bean bags in the middle. I gasped looking at the new edition of my favourite comics.

"These are the latest edition!!" I exclaimed as Ji-hoon oppa came and snatched the book from me as I glare at him.

"Wait, I already have this." He said and gave it back.

"You do? How?" I asked frowning as he shrugged

"My dad pre-saved them" He said and started looking around the shelf as I nod with a small pout which I unconsciously do when I'm thinking.

I walked out the library and entered the 2nd living room and saw all the girlies there. I looked around and saw huge curtain. I moved it aside and saw a TV and rugs, Blankets, poufs, pillow cushions, pillows on the floor.

"Awe, She found it!" I heard one of staff say as I giggled.

"Wait- What is that!? It's so cute!!" I heard Ha-rin unnie squeal. 

"I think it's for movie nights! All 13 of us can fit here!"  Ji-hoon oppa says out of no where scaring the shit out of us.

I moved away from them getting out of the living room and moving around.

"This place is huge!" I say to the camera. I saw a huge narrow window with some cushions to sit on. I sat there and Jungwoo saw me sat too but hit his head. I laughed loudly and fell but still didn't stop laughing.

Timeskip

It's 10:30 pm now. We all had dinner and everyone went back to their room with their roommate.

"I need to arrange my closet" I said to Soo-ha unnie as she nod yawing

"Me too. We'll do it tomorrow." She said and laid on her bed as I applied my night cream and plopped onto my bed.

"Goodnight" I tell and hugged my stuffed cat and closed my eyes as she wished be back and turned off the lights.

I slowly drifted to sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter everyone?

Hope you like it <3

Lmk if there are any mistakes..

ummmm Bye <3

Ily all <3