Prologue

*slam*

"What is this?"   My mom asked showing a mail on her phone as I started at her in distress.

"I asked what this is! 60%? In math? Why did you grades drop?"  She asked raising her voice. I gulped down the lump in my throat and opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Jungkook"  Mom yelled calling dad. I'm in big trouble.

"Yeah? What happened?"  Dad asked coming into my room.

"Why don't you ask this ungrateful  brat about what happened?" My mom spat out glaring at me with her arms crossed. 

"What happened Y/n? What did you do this time?" He asked me. I bowed my head down knowing what's coming.

"I-I-I got a 6-60% in M-Math"  I stuttered with my head still down.

"A 60%?" My dad asked me as I nodded with tears threating to fall.

"Do you have any shame Jeon Y/n? All hyungs kids get good marks. Why can't you? Look at Namjoon hyung's son, Ji-ho. He always tops the class while you are almost failing. Get me all your electronics, You're grounded. And I'm going to get rid of the T.V in your room. You'll get them back once you get back on track."  He said and took all the electronics and left the room.

"You'll be having a photo-shot this weekend. I'll talk to your teacher about your grades and see if we can take any extra classes for improvement and see if you can re-take your test. Hope to see better results this time." My Mom said sternly and left the room.

I looked down and fell on my bed and cried. They hate me so much. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the prologue?

Was it good? 

Hope it is.

Idk what to say so bye? 

Ans also, The story has no relation with the real life people. this is just for entertainment purpose.

So,

Byeiiee<3