Chapter 13: Restoring the Memories

(3rd Person's POV)

Ah, what could be better than sleeping peacefully without anyone or anything that would disturb your beauty sleep?

"WAKE UP!!!".

"AHH!!".

Thanks to a certain loud bright blue mask, Ika-Ika woke up startled and his face turned upside down, affecting everyone around him as well.

"Huh? Goodness, if it isn't Lani-Loli! How are you, brother?" Ika-Ika asked, smiling.

"Uhhh, sorry to interrupt, but existence could end at any minute. So, can we hurry?" Coco stated, then Ika-Ika's face turned again, sighing.

"When's existence ever done anything for anyone, anyway?" he asked with a sad tone, then his head turned back to the cheerful one. "Haha, oh, don't mind grumpy Gus, he's always a downer" happy Ika-Ika said.

"Yeah, don't mind me, I don't matter. Nothing matters" sad Ika-Ika said. "Now that we found Ika-Ika, that's all four! What's next?" Coco asked, her hand resting on her hip.

"We can't close the rift until we stop whatever is opening them" Lani-Loli stated. "That would be N.Tropy and his precious 'Rift Generator'" Doctor Cortex said and crossed his arms.

"Sounds like it's time to kick some N.Tropy butt!" Coco smirked, and Crash spun around due to excitement. "Heha!".

"But, won't we need a plan?" Ava asked. The blonde Bandicoot, the mad scientist, and the masks started thinking for a moment before they all exchanged looks with grins on their faces. Ava gazed at Crash, who only gave a shrug.

"Maybe this would work..." Coco said, smirking.

-

Later...

In another world, the dimension door opened, and everyone fell from above, screaming.

"CRIKEY!".

The four bodies fell on the crocodile, as they groaned in pain and got up to be surprised to see him.

"Dingodile?!" Coco asked with wide eyes, as everyone positioned themselves to attack.

"Easy, chums. If I was here to fight you'd be cactus" Dingodile said.

"He's with me" suddenly Tawna showed up. "Found him lost out there. Caught him up on the whole...time, space, y'know, thing".

"You're the one who caused the fire in the watery woods!" Ava gasped, pointing at him. "Uh, it's called the swamp, Ava" Coco stated.

"Oi, it wasn't me who started the fire! Them darn bats did! They burned my diner! And I was just tryin' to get home. I was enjoying the retired life, see" Dingodile defended.

 I was enjoying the retired life, see" Dingodile defended