Fitting In

When I exited the training area. I was greeted by my audience. Everyone was impressed at my display. They were complimenting me on my skills and tactical prowess. However several were wondering how I was able to use guns. Apparently the majority of this worlds denizens can only utilize handguns at the most. Only the people known as Sarkaz and Sankta, or those who look like angels and demons, can truly use all firearms. This is because of the skills or arts the are born with, as well as the organism capability of firearms. Luckily, mine are different. I did notice the one from earlier who fell on me was looking at me, when I made eye contact with her, her face turned bright red and she quickly looked away, I hope I haven't upset her for earlier.Then Margret walked up to me.

Margret: Now I really can't wait to spar with you!

Zofia: Oh? Is that what you call it~

Margret blushed at this

Margret: You know that's not what I meant!

Then another walked up to me, He was Blonde haired, but work a mask that covered the lower half of his face, and sunglasses.

???: Hey everyone! Let's give three cheers for the new guy! Hip Hip-

Everyone: HOORAY!

???: Hip Hip-

Everyone: HOORAY!

???: Hip Hip-

Everyone: HOORAY!

After that we all made our way to the cantina on Rhodes Island where our celebration was in full swing, there I met the main teams of our company. Their operators were interesting to say the least, but I could tell they were good people. Though they were quite the party when everyone got to drinking. Warfarin kept trying to suck my my blood, guess she is a vampire, but Gavial would have none of it. She knocked Warfarin out completely and started yelling at her unconscious body. Before I could go to calm her down I felt someone tug on my jacket.

???: Um, excuse me.

I looked to see the same girl that fell on me right before my evaluation.

???: I uh I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier.