Manhattan All Over Again

Amiya POV

We readied ourselves to deal with the incoming reunion threat, but our new friend here cleared them out like they were nothing. He didn't even bother moving into cover, he just aimed and picked them all off in succession. I hope I can convince him to stay with us when we get out of here. We continued to advance as the Doctor gave us her orders. Even though her memories have yet to return it seems like her tactical capabilities she is relearning at a rapid pace, almost instinctually.

"These guys fight like fanatics, more than willing to die for their cause."

Doctor: What could drive them to do this.

Dobermann: It's like he said earlier, they've been driven to such a desperate point that fighting and dying is the only alternative left to them.

To be driven to such a state...

???: Who are you people? What are you doing in Chernobog at a time like this!?

Your POV

It was an Ursus Guard Captain, and he did not look happy.

UG Capt: Are you spies!?!

Dobermann: If they figure out who we are and the Ursus Government starts keeping an eye on us, the consequences would be unfathomable.

Amiya: Sir.

UG Capt:...A little girl? You're...an infected? Stop where you are and put your weapons down!

Dobermann: Be ready to back her up. If they show any signs of hostility...

She was whispering to me as my hand reached towards my concealed combat knife when a haze of smoke drifted around us.

Doberman: Smoke?

ISAC: Warning! Hostile forces approaching!

Amiya: Surely you realize that we have a common enemy.

"They're coming again!"

Dobermann: Defenders they're attacking!

UG Capt: W-What!?

Amiya: Reunion...they're here.

Before the guard captain could question us further more of these Reunion guys showed up again. Something was different from this group. A young female figure stood in front of them.