Draconic Fury

We continues to make our way out of the large city. As we moved the weird feeling in the air from earlier was starting to feel worse.

Guard: Is it just me, or is the sky getting darker?

(Y/N): It's not just you.

Dobermann: If only it was just you...We never had much time anyway. The shape of the Catastrophe cloud is more clearly defined than the black haze it was before. Tsk I don't like the feeling I get from watching it form over our heads. What a bad omen.

(Y/N): A Catastrophe? Is that some kind of natural disaster?

Dobermann: Kind of. With guaranteed devastation as it comes. This city will surely be leveled. To make things worse, Reunion goons might be lurking in every nook and cranny.

A disaster that will destroy the city, zealous rebels willing to die and kill for their cause. Did I end up in hell? And it seams like this Reunion doesn't care that they will be swept up in this disaster.

Medic: Almost every street is filled with destruction, violence, and looting. Vehicles and buildings are being set on fire...But these thugs decide that it is the perfect weather for a picnic.

Nearl: If they're going out on a picnic now, it's the Catastrophe that will feast upon their bones. This proves that most Reunion members are fools who've been whipped into a frenzy.

Amiya and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

Medic: Look they're not really having a picnic...I, I just wanted something to man about. You don't have to take me so seriously.

Nearl: ...Oh, you weren't being serious. Wait, were you trying to crakc a joke?

Nearl managed a small smile but it quickly disappeared.

Nearl...Sorry, I'm not good with this stuff....

(Y/N): We it seemed to work, you smiled when you realized it was a joke.

Nearl: I did?

Medic: Sorry for trying to make a joke at such a serious time.

Amiya: It's okay. Rhodes Island wasn't founded for the sake of having everyone keep a serious face. We've always wanted to make everyone smile.

(Y/N): That's a good goal, one I wouldn't mind being a part of.

Everyone looked at me, some with looks of relief?

Amiya: Does that mean you'll join us?

(Y/N): I think so. My skills can be put to good use with you all, plus you seem like a good crew to be apart of. 

Amiya walked up and took one of my hands in both of hers.

Amiya: Thank you! I've been thinking of how I could ask you to join us, but it is such a relief that you want join us!