Winter: Anti-Aura?

(Y/N): Yes... They use Vibranium to contain the dangerous mix inside the bullet.

Winter: I see...

The group arrived at a dead end.

Winter: That's where the mining ended. They encountered a tough obstacle that prevented the drill from progressing through the tunnel. They could not use explosives due to the danger of a collapse.

(Y/N) went to the wall.

(Y/N): The obstacle was the very same HYDRA base.

He hits the wall making it fall, revealing a metallic one.

(Y/N): Any idea how we can bust in?

Winter: Leave it to me.

She used her Glyphs to spawn a Grimm.

(Y/N): Ursa Major?

The Grimm charged towards the wall. (Y/N) jumped aside.

(Y/N): A little warning next time?

The group watches as Winter's summon opens the wall.

Winter: This will do.

HYDRA Base

Everyone stepped inside and started exploring.

(Y/N): It's quite dark in here. It's just the emergency power lights.

They used their flashlights.

Blake: Have you been here before?

(Y/N): No. I don't recall being in this base...

He equipped his shield.

(Y/N): We have to be careful... Even if it's abandoned, Grimms can slip in.

Ruby: How big is this place?

(Y/N): Who knows... This hallway is divided into three... It could-

He managed to block a surprise attack from a Grimm but got pushed away. (Y/N) managed to take his handgun and shoot at the enemy while getting in posture.

(Y/N): Damn! It's a nest!

The group got in a position to engage.

(Y/N): Careful! Darkness and close quarters are a dangerous mix!

Winter and Weiss summoned Ice Grimms and prepared their Glyphs. Yang and Blake prepared a combo move on their side.

(Y/N): Ruby with me!

Ruby: Roger that!

(Y/N) pushes with his shield while Ruby does precision shots at the Grimms.

Ruby: My turn!

She uses her semblance to go toward (Y/N)'s position. Ruby's Crescent Rose slashes the Grimms right on their weak spots. (Y/N) throws the shield to the enemy to stun them and kills the damaged ones.

Ruby: Wow!

(Y/N): Watch out!

He rapidly covers Ruby with the shield. Ruby uses the cover to shoot at the Grimms.

(Y/N): Last one!

He throws his shield at it, the shield bounces and returns to him, but he hits it back making it to hit the Grimm again. Repeating this move causes the shield to gain more force until it pierces the Grimm. The shield got stuck on the wall due to the accumulated strength.