she's gone.

the doctor comes out and we all stand up and walk over to him.
D: "family of Y/n Diaz?"
G: "that's us sir."
D: "would you like to go somewhere private or here?"
we all look at eachother and nod
T: "here is fine sir."
D: "alright take a seat."
we all sit down next to eachother knowing the news isn't going to be good because he told us to sit down. we all hold hands.
D: "she sustained many injuries and we tried our best to save her.. i'm sorry, but she didn't make it."
we all start to cry and Lucy gets up and leaves. i quickly follow after her as she's running up stairs. we eventually get to the roof of the hospital.
A: "Lucy what are you doing?"
L: "she- she can't be dead.."
A: "i know. you were her best friend Lucy. she loved you so much." i walk up and hug her
L: "i'm sorry for making you chase me up here."
A: "it's okay." i smile
we walk back downstairs and into the hospital to sit with everyone whilst we are all still crying.
T: "I- I can't believe she's gone."
A: "me either."
G: "she was like a daughter to me.."
L: "she was my only family left."
after another 10 minutes of sitting in the lobby we all decide to go home. when i get home i just sit in my car and cry. after a few minutes i walk inside and hug Wesley.
W: "what's wrong? why were you gone so long and why are you crying?"
A: "Y-Y/n.. killed herself.." i start to sob
W: "come here." i sit down and just cry in his arms

A/N
y'all sorry for ending the story like this but i don't have any clue what else to write. i might write another story but it won't be based on the rookie. i might do station 19, lmk if you wanna read it.
also thank you sm for 1k reads. i never thought anyone would actually read this when i started writing it.

love, Alexis