14- Coward

Warning: Mentioned/hinted at rape or SA
...

    Stella's screams were all that you could hear down the entire hall. She pounded on the metal door, it didn't make much of a difference though. She was too weak in this state, she was surprised they didn't put her in the orange room.

    No one can get out of those containers.

    Eventually, Stella tired herself out and she curled up at the door. She didn't like being closed in like this, behind a door.

    I have to get out of here

   She didn't like being stuck behind a door.

    "Nova!" Stella yelled from behind the wall, "What did you do?" She backed away from the door again,

~

    Stella walked sluggishly into the room, Angel perked up immediately but she didn't move from where she was standing.

    Her eyes were glazed, she didn't look... Alive.

    "Stella?" Angel called out, Stella walked over to her bed and lay down. Angel finally came up to her when the two guards looked away, one paused stepped towards Angel, and whispered something into her ear.

   Stella didn't catch it but Angel nodded, she quickly stepped over to the bed and sat down beside Stella's legs. "Do you not eat? Did they not feed you until now?"

    "Why?" Stella's voice was slightly raspy, Angel stared down at her with worry as she grabbed Stella's hand and squeezed her wrist.

    "You don't look like you've eaten anything in days." Angel pointed out, that Stella did notice her massive difference in weight since before she got her and after she got here. At first, she chose to not eat, she felt on the verge of throwing up within one or two bites.

     "Good," She muttered and turned her head away from Angel.

     "Stella." Angel nudged the girl, but the other didn't pay her any mind. "Stella." Angel nudged her again, Stella sent her a glare but it faded as she looked into the girl's eyes. Stella sighed and sat up, she asked what Angel wanted.

    "You um, look... different," Angel muttered, the girl's eyes flicked from Stella's own eyes and above her head. "Your horns... one of them is red."

    "What?"

    "And so is one of your eyes."

     "What!?" Stella turned around, she looked into the metal frame of the bed to look at herself. She couldn't tell what color they were, but they were not the colors they used to be. Stella turned back around slowly, red eyes...

     Stella's eyes widened, is she part of me now?

     It was the only logical explanation, that girl's eyes were red and so were her horns.

     "Wow, you sure are smart, huh?"

     What...

     It was like someone said something, but no one did, Angel just stared at her. The voice... it came from inside her head. "Oh no... oh no, oh no." Stella put both hands on her head and gripped her hair, messing it up.

     "Hey, hey!" Angelica grabbed both of Stella's wrists and lowered her hands down and away from her head. "It's okay, you need to focus. Today is not the day to be freaking out, Stella." 

    Stella breathed in heavily, she didn't like how she could see that the others were looking at her. They were just as confused as Angel was, especially Elita because she had zero comprehension of anything any of them said.