Chapter 12

Y/n's POV-

"Where do we even have to go?" Velvette asked while talking to Vox on the phone. "Follow me I know where." I replied, walking forward as soon as the elevator door opened. "Y/n, I'll be right there, go ahead." "But you know that this is my phone, right?" I grinned amusedly at the little one and she looked at my phone and then up at me with slightly widened eyes. "I'll give it back to you right away." She told me wiggling her hand around. I nodded, rolling my eyes, before opening the office door and apparently walking straight into Carmilla's lecture. "Y/n.. glad you still made it." She told me with a nod and I quickly sat down next to Missi. She is a dinosaur overlord and looked down at me, grinning. "Well little one." "Well big one," I winked up at her and we chatted a little when Velvette burst into the meeting room with a big show. "Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought." As she spoke, I put my elbows on the table to rest my head on my hands. "Yes, I know. They're all a joke." She laughed which made my eye twitch. Even if that wasn't what I meant, I hope I looked sharply at the Vox representative. "Haha thank you, Vee. See you soon. Kisses darling!" she ended the call and gave me back my phone. Carmilla was starting to get annoyed and started talking with her hands behind her back. I looked forward at her, letting my gaze wander to Alastor again and again. "Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your.. colleagues be joining?" Camilla asked annoyed in a tense but calm voice. Velvette briefly looked up from her phone to look at Camilla with a cheeky grin. "no they have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks she is tough shit. I'm here to represent." "Charming." Camilla answered her and turned back around and continued her speech. "So as I was saying, we need to discuss-" Camilla was interrupted again by Velvette's fidgeting next to me. "Yes." "on the subject of decision..." Velvette began and threw her head on the table. I scurried in my shadow form next to Alastor's seat to get a closer look at the rolling head. "The fuck.." I said in shock and crossed my arms on the back of the chair where Alastor was sitting. I leaned on it and looked at Camilla. "Oh... tasty." Alastor grinned what made me grin too. "I didn't know that the exorcists could get killed?" I said with a hand on my chin. "Same that's fucking gorgeous!!" Missi grinned at me. "Where did you get this?" Camilla asked somewhat tensely. Velvette rested her head on her hand in amusement. "we found during extermination day. if these holy rollers can be killed, the game has changed." She jumped on the table to continue her speech. "we can take the fight to them. The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan." She said looking at her nails. I narrowed my eyes slightly as Zestial began to slurp loudly to get everyone's attention. "if it be true thee and the colleagues desire to war, with such greater proof." I started grinning and joined the conversation. I lifted a hand from the backrest and looked distractedly at Velvette. "I didn't think you guy's were that stupid. After all, you don't even know how to kill an angel. So that bodyless head is giving you shit." I laughed a little amused which made Velvette look confused. Isn't she on our side? This exact question was circling through her head. She quickly collected herself before answering us and grinning cheekily again. "Oh, I get it. The old grandparents are just to pussy to fight.. so I guess there's no point right?" she asked with her index finger questioningly at her mouth. I grinned sharply at her because this cheeky attitude is slowly starting to bring Camilla and Zestial into high gear. "Oh what's the matter, Fossil? To senile to make a real power grab for-" "you better show some respect! Check your behavior! No one speaks to Zestial that way!!" Camilla starts singing. She looked down at Velvette angrily, ready to really finish her off, but she held herself back. "did you expect us to sit back and take your insolent brazen display!!" "you've got it twisted. I'm not the one who needs a new attitude. Maybe you missed it but I am a #BitchAndIWillDo. Nothing less than what I please. And the backbone of the Vee's. mad that I acted disrespectfully well, it's because no one could respect this. sorry group attending. since when are overloads to scared to fight. your long past trending. sorry babe but I ain't swiping, right! you lost your relevance." I grinned and sang with Zestial. "We can't act without more intelligence." "Ugh no wonder I am so respectless. So I could eat you lot for breakfast." she sang angrily at us. Camilla stood up angrily and turned to Vel. equally angry. "you and the Vee's are inane and uninformed. smock wannabes who don't heat when you've been warned!" "Oops did I strike a nerve. Cause when I brought out the angel's head. Couldn't help but observe. That you wrinkled face was turning red! And why are you avoiding war. That's what the guns we sell are for. Thanks to my bein' respectless" she pushed her head away while she sang. "One thing I'm startin' to suspect is. You know why this angel's headless. Do you have a disclosure?" "This meetings over!!!" Camilla shouted, really angry now. "That was a productive meeting." Alastor said smiling enthusiastically. "Hmph fine." Velvette said, shrugging her shoulders indifferently. "Sage travels back to the nursing home, fuckers! Oh Y/n Vox said you should come with me." she said, still looking in my direction. "Oh today? I don't know Velvette today is-." "Go with her!" Alastor whispered to me discreetly which made me nod. "Alright, I'm coming." I said walking over to her. Velvette opened the door for me and grinned again into the meeting room. "Kiss my ass!" she provoked the others again before following me. We walked down the streets while Velvette talked the whole time about how shit they all are. "These old wankers can suck my balls. But tell me why you turned against me like that!" she asked somewhat irritably. I grinned slightly at her which made her eyes narrow. "Well, I can't stand by your cause. After all, we would be lost in a war against the angels." I said with a shrug. "How do you know that huh!?" because i'm one. "I just know, little one. So let's let this topic be history now. Do you have any idea why Vox wants to see me??" "No, not an idea but we'll see."

"Valentino how are youu?" I asked him pressing a kiss on the left and right of his cheek and he pressed me. "Y/n my hot chica!" he grinned mischievously. "Did you just come to me for a job? Do you want to reveal this beautiful body to us?" he asked, hugging me by my waist. Rolling my eyes, I let it go but bent my upper body backwards a little. "No, I'm sorry. I'm here because of-." "Y/n, I'm glad you did it." "Because of him." I grinned in Vox's direction. "Val. Would you be so good to let her go." Vox hissed at the end, something that made me giggle. "But certainly." Valentino hit me with mock horny. Vox ran past us to the stairs that led up in this large hall. "Where are you taking me now huh? Do you want to kidnap and tie me up now?" I grinned mischievously at him and he ran towards a couch. "Well that wasn't actually my plan but if you insist we can do it later." He grinned at me which made me look at him amused. "Keep believing you weirdo." I grinned cheekily and sat down next to him and then looked at him questioningly. "So what do you actually want from me?"