Chapter 33

Y/n's POV

Now while Alastor is still in bed I got ready for Vox. I put on my typical red dress and looked at myself in a mirror. "And you really think you can do this without me?" I asked again as I tugged at my dress. Alastor rolled his eyes in annoyance and wiggled his hand. "Yeah, yeah, I'm very sure." I ran up to him pouting before collapsing onto the radio demon. "Dare you die away from me!" I sang a little more seriously and kissed him on the cheek. "And please take care of Charlie.. I don't want her to risk her life for anyone okay?" I asked the demon and he nodded firmly. I laid my head on his chest and then looked up at him, smiling slightly. "I should get going then. Vox is really excited to see you die." I giggled and he grinned a little while closing his eyes. "Oh yeah.. and I'm excited to see his disappointed face if I don't." He smiled meanly and helped me sit up again. I smoothed down my dress and hugged his arm before we made our way to the lobby. Everyone was probably still asleep so I couldn't even say goodbye to them. Even if I'm not there just for the extermination. Before I left, Alastor held me again to press a kiss on my hand. "I'll see you later, my dearest." He smiled charmingly, which made me soften a little. "See you then, Alastor." said kissing him and flying away. I landed in front of the building and retracted my wings. I just strolled through the Vee's entrance because the bouncers now knew me. I take the elevator to the bottom of Vox's recording room. He was sitting on his chair laughing, which is why I unfolded my wings again and flew quietly towards him. "Such victims!!! They will never survive this!!!". he laughed sadistically and I put my arms over his shoulders in front of his chest, grinning. I leaned my head against his and looked at the screens he was watching with such amusement. "What funny thing are you looking at?" I grinned and he jumped in shock. I laughed a little amused, but he grabbed me by the waist and pushed me close to his body. "Oh Y/n my sweet beautiful looking angel! I'm so looking forward to the extinction, do you know why??" he grinned with wide eyes. While he was talking, Vox turned me in a circle and let me hang halfway in his arms. "Hmm let me guess. Because Alastor is going to die today?" I grinned, even though the thought of it doesn't make me grin at all. "You can bet your sweet ass HAHA!! This little son of a bitch will see how things turn today!" He said with a serious grin and made me stand up straight again. "Don't be too sure about that, my dear. Alastor is a tough nut to crack and you should probably know that best." I grinned with a raised eyebrow, leaning on my hip. "Pff who gives a fuck. Come on, it should start soon. Val and Vel are already waiting for us upstairs." he grinned excitedly like a little child and skipped in front of it when he suddenly stopped and spun around to me at lightning speed. "Y/n, you have your wings back!" he rejoiced at her with his hands fluttering slightly. "Yeah it looks pretty cool huh?" I was now childishly happy before I flapped around with them in a somewhat stupid way. "I'm happy for you Y/n." He smiled sweetly taking my face in his hands. I felt a little uncomfortable being so close to him, but I just grabbed his hands and ran my thumbs over them. "We should go upstairs..." I grinned and that's what we did. On the way up, Vox suddenly pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me passionately with tongue. I looked at him surprised and just let him do it because I had to keep me and Alastor a secret from the TV. I took off his coat and put my arms around his neck when suddenly the elevator door opened with a small sound. "Why do you guys have to be horny 24/7, thats annoying!" Velvette said annoyed but then smiled at me. I ran up to her, giggling a bit, and sat on the couch where Valentino watched me with an also horny smile. "Well young sexy lady." He grinned and I raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Well, sexiest moth?" I laughed and squeaked a little as I landed on Vox's lap. "Hey!" I grumbled a little angrily. "Shut up sweetie! Daddy wants to enjoy this now!" "I'm sorry, what?!" I said in horror, but Vox just put a finger over my mouth to keep me quiet. That's what I did, leaned against Vox and looked at the real television in front of me. Now I was getting nervous. Please guys don't die.

Hello guys, the story gets to the
end and I wanted to ask you what the next book would be about.

I was thinking of Jax from the amazing Digital circus but idk cause he's a rabbit and.. yeah.. Orrr Lucifer Hazbin Hotel, Karma Akabane from Assasination Classroom. Its your choice now!

See ya in the next chapter. ;D

(!!!Next chapter will not be the last but its slowly ends soon!!!)