Proluge

On the planet Cybertron, there was a female Cybertronian named Aurora. She was one of the protectors of a mysterious crystal. Unfortunately, the war between the Autobots and Decepticons had led to much destruction, causing the planet's core to shut down for repairs. Aurora was the last remaining protector of the crystal, as the other protectors had been either killed or hunted down by the Decepticons.

Aurora entered the temple and locked it. She headed to the control room to locate a secure place to hide the crystal from the Decepticons.

Aurora: "I need to find a planet to keep the crystal safe from the Decepticons."

Aurora quickly types in coordinates for Earth after hearing an explosion at the temple entrance.

After placing the crystal inside the pod, there was an explosion from the launch area. Aurora noticed that the Decepticon soldiers were firing at her. She fought bravely against them and managed to defeat them. Then, she rushed back to the launch controls to launch the pod. However, Megatron appeared and stopped her from launching it.

Megatron: *Evil laugh* "Well well well, the last protectors of this crystal

Megatron: *Evil laugh* "Well well well, the last protectors of this crystal."

Aurora: *Sneered* "Megatron."

Megatron: "Aurora."

Aurora: "What do you want, Megatron?"

Megatron: "It's simple, Aurora. Hand over the crystal and join the Decepticons or I will destroy you and retrieve this crystal myself."

Aurora remembered that she and the other protectors had previously decided to remain neutral in the war between Autobots and Decepticons, and had continued to guard the crystal. However, when the core shut down due to the infusion of Dark Energon by Megatron, they decided to help the Autobots and protect the crystal. Aurora refused to join the Decepticons due to Megatron's use of Dark Energon to infuse the core.

Aurora: "I'll never join you and I'll never hand over the crystal to you. Me and the rest of us are the guardians of this crystal and we will never tell you what it is. You'll never get your hands on it."

Megatron: "So be it."

During a battle, Megatron and Aurora engaged in combat. Despite Aurora's efforts, Megatron was too powerful and threw her to the ground. Megatron then drew his blade from his cannon and prepared to strike Aurora. However, Frostblade, the leader of the protectors of the crystal, intervened and used his sword to block Megatron's attack.

Aurora: "Master?"

Frostblade: "Get to the controls and launch the crystal, Aurora. I'll handle this."

Aurora: "Understood, master."

Megatron: "So, Frostblade, you survived from the undead warriors that I use with Dark Energon."

Frostblabe: "You'll never get your hands on this crystal, Megatron."

Megatron: "Try me."

Frostblade and Megatron engaged in combat while Aurora input the final Earth coordinates. As she was about to launch, Megatron injured her with his cannon. Despite this, Frostblade continued to fight Megatron.