Rogue

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted at the top of her lungs. "Where are you Eren!!??"

"You've been doing this for hours Mikasa. Stop the drama already," Connie said, with hands behind his head.

Mikasa glared at him.

"How dare you! Eren is gone and you don't care?!" Mikasa fumed.

"What are you gonna do huh? Shout out 'Ereeen Ereeeen,  Connie's making fun of meeee'. Is that what you're gonna do?" Connie asked, mocking Mikasa's voice.

"Stop it guys, you're stressing me out with your dumb argument. Besides, Connie cares about Eren. All of us do." Jean said, holding the bridge of his nose.

They were all sitting in the cafeteria, eating their boring food. Sasha starts complaining about the food as usual.

"It's the same boring thing everyday," Sasha said. "Jean you're the leader of this team so you should have asked extra for me. This isn't enough."

"Forgive me your highness," Jean said sarcastically as he slapped his hands together and bowed his head.

He wished that these buffoons didn't stress him out so much.

Reiner put his hand on Jean's shoulder.

"You went from being a pathetic coward to brave leader. Looks like pigs can fly," Reiner said.

"What? Never knew that oxen could talk." Jean said, smirking.

"What did you call me?" Reiner asked, furrowing his eyebrows in anger.

"It's all because of that damn Eren. I don't like the guy much, but I have respect for him as a man," Jean said, and downed a glass of water.

"Eren changed you didn't he?" Bertholdt asked, standing next to Reiner.

"He sure did. He changed everyone here in some way I think. I hope he would change Mikasa as well. All her screaming gets on my nerves. 'Ereeeen Ereeen'. Bloody broken record," Connie said.

"Stop mocking Mikasa Connie. You're starting a fight again," Armin said.

"What are you gonna do, file a lawsuit against me? Go and become a lawyer instead of a soldier," Connie said.

"Woah woah woah. Connie, you've seriously got no filter there buddy," Reiner said, trying to diffuse the situation.

Jean looks at Mikasa sitting with a gloomy look on her face.

"Where the hell are you Eren...this place is dull as heck without you." Jean said to himself.

------

"AAH!" Eren shouted as he woke up from his bed.

His arm was stretched in front of him as if he was going to grab onto something.

He sighed.

"The same damn dreams all over again."

He clasped his head with both his hands and held it tightly.

"It's making me insane....it feels too real."

He paused and thought for a moment until he finally said to himself:

"What if it is?"

To be continued.....