The fight

Mikasa stood across me, fists raised. She was extremely focused, and I could clearly tell that she wanted to plummel me to the ground.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"Hey, these two are at it again! "

"Who are you betting on, dude?"

"Me? Mikasa of course."

"Me too! She's gonna win this!"

"Mop the floor with him! "

"Who are you betting on Eren?! " Jean asked.

"Umm.. I don't know. " Eren replied.

"You kidding me? I bet my whole dinner on mikasa! " Jean shouted.

"I'm betting on Sung Jinwoo. " Reiner said. His eyes looked extremely focused.

"Why?!" Connie and Jean asked in unison.

"Dunno. Just a hunch I guess. " Reiner replied bluntly without any change in expression.

Instructor Shadis was also watching intently.

"You can come at me anytime you
like. " I said, smirking.

"Are you underestimating me? " Mikasa growled, as she walked around me.

"How do I fight her? " I thought.

I don't exactly know how capable the people of this world are, but they are definitely weaker than me. Which means, holding back is the best option.

I just casually stood there, with my hands in my pockets. This seemed to anger her even more.

"Do you think this is a joke? Get into fighting position." Mikasa said, scowling.

"Sorry, but I just can't take you seriously. I'm afraid that you need to prove it to me that you are strong enough for that. " I replied, my black hair flowing in the wind.

"Very well then. I'll make sure you regret it. " Mikasa said, as she lunged at me.

She was pretty fast, but nothing compared to Cha hae-in.

I jumped backwards with my hands still in my pockets, to get some distance and time to evade her attack. In that time, I had figured out exactly how to defeat her. But for this, I had to use my hands.

She tried to land a punch on my nose, but I slipped her punch by moving to the side. Then I pretended to be a clumsy airhead.

"Oh no, I tripped! " I said, as I wobbled past her while using my foot to trip her on purpose.

She fell face-first onto the ground, but got back up quickly.

"What...? " Jean questioned, visibly confused.

Reiner and Eren were trying their best to hold back their laughter.

"What did you do?! " Mikasa asked, clearly seething.

"I'm sorry for being so clumsy. I'll try to pay more attention. " I said coldly.

Mikasa clenched her teeth in frustration.

"You're not gonna come? Don't tell me you're scared now. " I taunted.

Mikasa couldn't take it anymore. She charged at full speed, started throwing punches relentlessly. I dodged every single punch and I could feel the shock from the crowd.

"She didn't even get a single attack in!"

"Sung Jinwoo is crazy! "

"Is that guy even human?! "