Sookyung and Yujin were chatting while Eunseo beside Sookyung was just listening to them quietly and gulping down her food as all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

A maid opened the door and as the way of the room was connected with the living room and the boundary was made of glass they could easily see who came in.

And there were the two unexpected people. Ella with Jin behind her.

Everything went silent for a while as they all had some eye contacts and Yujin spoke up, "Ella! You're finally home." she left her food and walked to them.

Ella smiled and held her hands as she approached. "sorry I'm a little late."

"you really are! I was worried sick but you didn't tell me anything."

Jin was just standing behind quietly. He was taking deep breaths, sweating continously knowing it was the end of every lie, every secrets and every single drama.

The truth had to come out that day. His anxiety level reached it's peak.

Everyone quietly sat down in the living room.

Ella told them that she had some important stuff to discuss.

"what is it?" Yujin asked innocently. She was someone who didn't have a single clue of what was going on and Ella knew how much of a big shock she was going to get.

"so.." Ella let out a heavy breath not knowing how to start. "I know, you know what's going to happen next."

"what?" Yujin asked.

"aunty..... He's not Kang SoJin." Ella said pointing at Jin.

Sookyung sat there with a cold face but tears started to flow down her face. She tried but couldn't control herself.

"so who is he?"

Eunseo closed her eyes.

"he... He's..."

"I'm Kim SeokJin"

Richard laughed as the two men bought Hobi with them on their shoulders. "Good job my boys! Finally I got my first prey."

"Hey MinYeong! You should come here right away. I've got Jung." he said calling MinYeong.

"I'm already here." the sudden voice of MinYeong from behind as he turned around and met his smirking face.

He cut the call and MinYeong said, "You've done a good job my friend now the fun part begins!"

"yeah let's go see our beloved Jeon's reaction."

Hearing some noise from outside Jungkook immediately tied the rope around his hands as it was before and leaned back on the chair.

The door opened as Richard entered eith MinYeong behind him but he didn't budge to even take a look at them.

"owh! Jeon Jungkook is acting like a sigma huh?" Richard asked.

"why act? Ain't I one?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"oh my gosh that was a savage answer." MinYeong said. "well savage guy do you want a surprise?"

He didn't say anything and just then the two men from before cam ein pulling Hobi with them.

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he witnessed the unexpected incident because he was supposing Eunseo to be their next target.

They walked near him and all of a sudden threw Hobi on the ground.

"Hobi hyung!"

"oh no! Poor Jeon.. Tch tch. Do you know what's going to happen next?"

Jungkook looked up with them with fired gaze.

"very opposite of something you expected." Richard said.

Jungkook didn't say anything and took deep breaths trying to calm himself down 'cause at that moment all he could use was his mental strength.

"Give the phone to me." MinYeong said leaving Jungkook shocked. "I said give the phone to me!"

"I'm Kim SeokJin." Jin said and immediately looked down closing his eyes.

A tear escaped Eunseo's eyes.

All silence for a while.

"what do you mean?" Yujin asked in a broken voice.

"Please don't speak. Please. I'm requesting you. Please let me speak too. Let me explain too." Jin's voice was getting heavier and broken.

"what are you even gonna explain? I already told you I'm not gonna believe you ever again."

"Eunseo-yaa."

"please Jin! What you've done isn't some little silly things. Everyone around me knows who you actually are so what about me? What did I do wrong to deserve this? Just look at aunty's face. It just tells that she knew." she said pointing at Sookyung who was still shedding tears silently. "Just look at Ella. It seems like she knows the most! Taehyung seems like he knows some things too. Ok I admit Ella is your best friend and Tae is your own blood brother and they have all rights to know. but what about me? Do you really just take me as nothin-"

"Enough Yoon Eunseo!" Ella said. "watch your mouth. You can't just blame someone without knowing anything."

Jin had tears in his eyes and was looking down feeling ashamed for nothing.

"what more do I need to know?"

"stop it." Sookyung spoke.

Yujin was still hearing them with a shocked face as she still couldn't process anything that was going on.

"I'll... Stop it please. I don't want to know anything right now." she sighed. "I already knew you're my son and I know you knew this. I know many things happened behind my back and right now.. I'm in no mood to hear those. I'm feeling too much pressured. I want you all to close this discussion right now."

The unexpected order from Sookyung made everyone go silent.

After two thousand years my phone said hello to me.

Stawp blaming me!

You guys also have some sudden storms in your life right? 😌✨