Helian Wei Wei would never allow His Highness to reject her. She obeyed his order and took a seat. But, before that, she quickly planted a kiss on his cheek. Pleased, the corner of her lips curled into a smile.

Seeing Helian Wei Wei's expression, His Highness reached out and turned her head to face him. Immediately, Helian Wei Wei sensed a hint of iciness that came with a scent of sandalwood.

It was blood.

It was said that the demon's blood was able to heal any wound. It could even bring the dead back to life.

Shocked, Helian Wei Wei quickly grabbed His Highness' hand. Her heart ached terribly. "You... it was just a minor wound that can be treated with some medications. Is it necessary to use your blood?"

Baili Jia Jue looked at her with a deep gaze before he replied with his hoarse voice, "Yes." Then, His Highness pulled her into his embrace.

As they were in a luxurious limousine, there was plenty of space inside the vehicle. In spite of his action, his elegance was not affected at all.

He grabbed Helian Wei Wei's hand. It seemed like he was playing with her, but at the same time, his words sounded like a warning. "You're mine and no one else can lay a finger on you."

Helian Wei Wei knew His Highness very well. Even if she was to get injured, he was the only person who could leave a wound on her.

However, Helian Wei Wei was distressed when she saw the bleeding wrist. Therefore, she held his hand throughout the entire journey.

Baili Jia Jue enjoyed seeing how Helian Wei Wei cared for him. Although it was something that could be cured by a simple trick, he did not mind acting like a human and pretending to be hurt if that could earn her attention.

The two little ones had been watching their parents since the beginning. Little Qingchen reckoned that there was no way for him to save his mother from this demon. His father was an excellent actor. Not only did Baili Jia Jue charm Helian Wei Wei with his pretty face, he pretended to be pitiful before her too. Little Qingchen finally understood why his mother claimed to be the bossy president. Sigh, I need to be prepared to witness more of my father's acting from now on.

Baili Shangxie had always despised his father. He knew for certain that his father was doing this because his father did not want his mother to get injured again in the future. In fact, his father did not have to use his blood to heal the wound, and they always had other options of using medication or magic.

His father used his blood so that his mother would pay him undivided attention.

As Baili Shangxie expected, when they arrived at the garage, Baili Jia Jue's face had turned completely pale as though he was suffering from excessive bleeding. However, his pallid complexion did not affect his beauty.

Helian Wei Wei put him on her bed. She dressed the wound on his wrist before she went downstairs to boil some red date soup for him.

The two little ones were made to stay and take care of their father. However, both of them knew clearly that their Imperial Father did not need their care at all. magic

Once Helian Wei Wei stepped out of the room, Baili Jia Jue rose to his feet. He dialed a number with the phone in his hand, appearing like a completely different person from the weak man from before. In the meantime, layers of black fog appeared behind his back. "He's there to apologize? Great. Ask him which hand did he use to hit the victim and break that hand of his."

On the other hand, the foreigner remained arrogant, thinking that the Chinese police could not do anything to him, for he had the green card.

He was actually right. If it was not for a criminal case, foreigners usually did not get detained when they were in China.