949-950

Chapter 949 - First Step Of Getting Slapped In The Face ??

949 First Step Of Getting Slapped In The Face

Bang!

Before Tour Guide Xiao finished his words, he was kicked by Baili Jia Jue to the jade cabinet beside them. He rolled on the ground in pain.

Baili Jia Jue looked to the side and unwrinkled his coat. Then, he stepped onto Tour Guide Xiao's back directly. His smiling face looked very handsome, "Don't you want me to buy some things? How much do you think you are worth? Make me an offer, I'll buy it." Tour Guide Xiao did not expect to encounter this kind of tourist indeed. Usually, the tourists he met either wanted to settle peacefully as they were bringing their families along, or they had to consider whether they would be besieged as they were foreigners to the area. Thus, most of the people would choose to eat crow and even be afraid of him. How could there be someone who dared to kick him directly like this?

The fury in Tour Guide Xiao's heart had exceeded his satisfaction. With his mouth filled with blood, he coughed continuously while reaching out his hand toward the tour guide and shopping guide at the side. Meanwhile, he was thinking of killing this brat and let him know what the consequences of offending him were!

The security guard of the mall and the local auxiliary police would certainly be alerted with such a big commotion.

These auxiliary police officers knew the tour guides. A couple of them gathered around him and wanted to bring Baili Jia Jue away.

Helian Wei Wei moved and blocked in front of His Highness. She twitched her thin lips slightly, "Arresting a person without asking for the reason? Are you sure you want to do so?"

"Why still ask for the reason when he had hurt people intentionally?" The auxiliary police officer kept quiet but the person-in-charge of the jewelry mall was very impatient, "Take him away, now! How dare you create trouble here without realizing who is in charge of this place!" magic

Helian Wei Wei glanced at him and raised the mobile phone in her hand, "I've recorded his reason for beating the person in this mobile phone. Since the auxiliary police officers are here, I have something to say. Tour Guide Xiao here had forced us to consume and shop. He slandered people and bullied the tourists. These are enough to bring him in for interrogation. According to the tourism law, this has violated our legitimate rights as a tourist. Now, I'm doubtful whether he has a travel certificate. Also, are the prices of the jades here falsely high? Does the merchant collude with the tour guides and swindle money out of the tourists? Before these things are investigated, I'm sorry to say that we are just beating up the person to protect our legitimate rights as a citizen. So why take us away instead?"

"I think you would not shed a tear until you see your coffin!" The person-in-charge of the jewelry mall was furious. He looked ferocious and ugly, "All of the jades here have grade A verification. If you can't afford it, just voice it out! Do not stir things up here! Bring all of them away!!"

Upon hearing this, the auxiliary police officers started to take action.

Helian Wei Wei looked up and glanced at them with an icy cold gaze. She then spoke something to the other end of the earphone instead of them, "Take action."