627-628

Chapter 627: One Of His Highness' Reactions Of Being Jealous

Please visit fr𝐞𝐞wn.𝒸o𝔪 website to read fastest update

Qing Zhan was still a young girl, around 12 or 13 years old. It was rare for her to see her master getting angry, but upon seeing this scene, she could not understand what was going on. Furthermore, His Highness said that he had something to tell her, and this made her even more confused. Did she make any mistakes recently that had caused His Highness thinking of sending her away?

"Someone has requested for you to go to the Holy Worship Temple." The young man's voice was cold but not piercing. Instead, it was like porcelain, infiltrating smoothly into her ears. "You have probably heard about it already during these past few days."

Qing Zhan nodded, the image of that wickedly handsome face appeared in her mind.

"The one who made the request was Young Master Lie," the young man said indifferently. "There is nothing bad about him, except that he loves to lay his hands on the maids. You'd better be careful when you go over there. You can come back anytime if you feel uncomfortable there."

Qing Zhan's facial expression changed promptly. "Lay his hands on the maids?"

"Of course, if you're unwilling, he won't force you." The young man swung his bleeding left hand and spoke calmly, "He will only express his good feelings toward you. This is a ploy that he frequently uses to everyone."

Qing Zhan gave it some thought, and her eyes darkened. "I understand. Young Master Lie has always loved to fraternize with others. Your Highness, do not worry, I know my place."

"Good." The young man curved his thin lips. "Go and get ready, you can go over there tonight."

Qing Zhan looked down and answered, "Yes."

Shadow was listening to the conversation the whole time with a weird expression on his face. After Qing Zhan had left, he spoke tentatively, "Your Highness, Young Master Lie isn't as undignified as you said, right?" Apart from his fondness of teasing others, there was nothing bad about him."

Upon hearing that, the young man wrapped his hand with a white handkerchief and glanced at Shadow leisurely.

That single glance made Shadow shut up!

He did not need any further confirmation to know that His Highness was trying to make Young Master Lie look bad!

His Highness was so good at making Young Master Lie appear awful without leaving any trace. Qing Zhan would probably not change her attitude toward Young Master Lie anymore even after she had gone to the Holy Worship Temple.

If Young Master Lie was just a playboy to Qing Zhan in the past, he was now a deflowering predator.

The phrase 'love to lay his hands on the maids' was very ambiguous...

At this moment, Nangong Lie had no idea what was going on. He was standing outside the entrance of the palace with a fur cloak draped around him, thinking about how he was supposed to explain to her.

He then noticed Qing Zhan walking out in the maid garment. Such a tiny maiden, with a sword at her waist, giving her a young and fresh aura.

Nangong Lie cleared his throat and put on that familiar wicked grin of his. "Little Qing Zhan, come over here, I have something for you."

Qing Zhan walked over, but she was not as friendly toward him as before. She spoke in a serious tone. "Young Master Lie, as subjected to His Highness' rules, a death knight is not allowed to simply receive things from others."