Chapter XIX: Impervious Lineage

♣Narrator's P.O.V.

   Only half of the cathedral was destroyed and the House family was saved by miracle. Since Nicole had faulty wiring as the main cable was cut by the cathedral door, only half of the church was blown. Ron rushed back downstairs only to find that the place where Sarafina laid was in total ruins. Ron cried because of this tragedy, but something was awaiting him outside. He found Sarafina safe as she was being brought into an ambulance to the hospital. The rest of the family were assisted as the police cleared the cathedral. Instead of arresting the antagonist, the dying villain was brought to the hospital initally for the police wanting her "alive". Finally, the House family was safe and finally, everything was over... The police gathered around the catherdral and secured the perimeter. The House family was safe and all were brought to the hospital. Fire trucks arrived in the scene to extinguish the fires and the media covered the once wedding-birthday, now a tragedy...

     Just as the family arrived at the hospital, they were brought in to the emergancey room and secure the wounds of the victims. Couples Andrew and Kiara were shot in their shoulders: Andrew at his left and Kiara at her right. Thankfully, none of their bones were fractured or broken. Macey was accidentally shot by a stray bullet after when Nicole was shot which passes on the bullet to her and unluckily, forcing the bullet deep inside her appendix. She was lucky to have her appendix shot, since it was a useless organ. Ron suffered a shot in the waist and some bruises along the way, but thank God no organ was harmed.  Sarafina suffered the worst, she suffered a shot at her lower shoulder and another shot at her back.

     Ron passed out after being brought in the ambulance and woke up in the emergency room. He finds Kiara at his left side who later gets separated from him by personel closing the privacy curtain. He tries hard to find Sarafina and finally and finally finds her at his far right. He tried hard to communicate with her as his eyes were dimming as the shining beauty of Sarafina "blinded" him.

     Later, the young prince fell unconscious and started to dream. He has fallen into deep sleep while being inside the operating room and started to have a nightmare of terror. Despite in his situation right now, he only continued to think of nothing but his wife Sarafina...

♣~•~•~•~•~•~♣

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

Here you go! CHapter 19! No more things to expect, I know... But foind out what happens in the next chapter as someone is expected.. To leave... :( Leave a comment and tell me what you think! Don't forget to vote at your own opinion! ^^