Chapter IV: Reminiscence

Soon after coming out of the closet, it was already Saturday at dusk. I met my aunt who was actually looking for me for almost an hour. Later, my aunt informed my that she needed to go abroad tomorrow for 2 months because of an international emergency meeting with the company director about a proposal and a worldwide project that can benefit the country itself. I acknowledged her leave, despite that I had these intense hallucinations ever since. That moment on, I realized I was old enough to handle them on my own without anyone's help. Whow knows that this time it wouldn't be that bad?

     Weeks after being alone, I was again, violenlty attacked by the same entity that I started to suffer and give up. It was then I was mistakened about my thoughts, which now I ultimately regret. I ran across the house screaming for help that I knew won't come. Suddenly,  after being brutally thrown against a picture frame, I regained a portion of my memory and began to recognize the old house. It was the house where I used to stay as a child where I was raised by his original but abusive father. I started to remember things I used to do in that house and started to remember the habit of my evil-minded father. Despite all my memories coming to me, I was still curious on why my aunt chose to stay in this old house which even sprang some bad nostalgia. I was slightly regaining portions of my memory which may be a milestone for my to recover all of the things that happened in my life. Soon after my sudden regaining of memories, I began to have some flashbacks of some events that took place in the house, but I still fail to remember the night where something really important happened. Once again, I was attacked and began to reminisce some places where I used to hide in my childhood and never be seen by my father. This time, hiding was not an option. It was also then I remembered my original father's name, Richard Rutherford. I rushed to the previous closet where I hid in silence. As I took shelter in the closet, I began to recollect some memories inside the closet back then, including the purpose of the salt inside the closet. I remembered that I would rip open a pack of salt when I get attacked by Richard during my childhood and throw it to him when he opens the closet door. In fact, I remembered my old dad being salt intolerant, a very rare condition for humans. I would throw it to my father's eyes, temporarily blinding him and give me time to hide in the secret compartment. So there I sat and opened a pack of salt, waiting for Richard's 'ghost' to come. Later, I heard footsteps coming towards my very position.

♣A Memory That Will Fill The Next Chapter♣

     You thought that was it... But wait till' tons of truths are revealed outside the puzzle... More truths that don't even involve his stolen memories... But truths that were even stolen from before the beginning...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

There's Chapter 4! Too short? Nah, don't worry! The next chapter will lead you to a bigger and more shocking truth... Better than realizing you were in a haunted torture chamber. Please tell me of what you think as I will do my best to keep you guys satisfied (Don't worry about negative commenting! I'd be happy to see you all critiquing my work. :D) Don't forget to "vomment" (COMMENT and VOTE)!