Chapter III: The Frustrated

The PSP I had was quite helping me with the condition I was having. It was then I considered the PSP as a "necessity" since I won't sleep without playing it even for just an hour or so. In this way, I won't be able to hear the abusive words shouted by the Devil to him nor see or feel his violent attacks. This worked, but as I urged to stop, the hallucinations would take its place in. Eversince,  I was stuck to my PSP and now considered it as a part of my life.

     Later that week, I was influenced by a close friend to drink. I declined the request but still, I was forced to do so. Soon, I was forced to drink just a cup-full of alcohol and soon, I became addicted. I just found out that drinking made me feel relaxed and never worried about being hallucinated. I, now intoxicated and out of my mind, decided to play my PSP with earphones in maximum volume, to somehow ensure full pleasure. I continued doing this throughout the late night, and I continued drinking which prevented me from stopping the enjoyment I really felt for the first time in my life. It was all going easy until my eyes turned lighter as my vision was blured up. The next morning, I woke up almost-deaf that I thought that my deafness would make the "voices" never return or be ever heard again. One night after being quite deaf, I was again hearing the "voices" and later, I was pursued by the Devil once more. After the recent attack, I felt depressed and frustrated. Even if I were in this almost-deaf state, I regret my plans and my attitude of drinking.

     With the Devil outraging the attacks, I retreated to a closet where I locked myself and fell unconscious. The next day afternoon, I woke up looking around the closet. Now my ears were quite well again. I found numerous packs of salt lying around the old closet. Analyzing the salt, I grabbed some packs and found something hidden on the floor. It was a secret hatch which when opened, leads to small and dark compartment. Inside the compartment was more packs of salt, nothing else but a small space. Soon, I went out of the closet and met my aunt who was looking for me before she went to work.

♣A Memory That Will "Threaten" The Next [Chapter] Memories

     Everything went horribly wrong as Ron's 14th Birthday arose... Even more shattered truths will come to dwell within as even more memories will come...

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣A♣♠U♠♣T♣♠H♠♣O♣♠R♠♣S♣♠♣♠♣N♣♠O♠♣T♣♠E♠♣♠♣♠♣♠♣ 

That's for Chapter 3. I know it's quite short, but I hope this is enough to satisfy your pleasure xD. *Spoiler* He'll discover a BIG truth about everything in the next chapter! :P Don't forget to leave a comment on how's everything going! ^^ Don't also forget to vote! :)