7. Azrael

"Who gave you the information about this?"I asked Hades. He returned yesterday after he caught a prick from the burn site

"The camera footage from the night of the fire, and I wish to add that every man who was in charge of security that night were his men, they were specially planted to execute the big tradegy." He told me the facts I already knew about.

"I know that, Hades. The question is how did you catch hold of this one?" I looked at the man his head hung low, blood splattered all across his white pants, his hands were tied on each of the armrest of the metal chair. He was passed out. I grabbed his hair and brought his face up, indeed passed out. Delivering a sharp slap to his cheek I tried bringing him into consciousness, another one, the sound resonating in the dungeon. He came to the living by coughing repeatedly trinklets of blood marred my white shirt, a groan left my mouth at the mess he made out of my shoes. I clicked my tongue.

"Tsk tsk this is pure filth." I exclaimed in sheer disgust.

"Oh come on, wake up sleepyhead." My brother cooed from the other corner of the room.

"Did he tell you anything?" I enquired from him.

He just kept repeating something in Italian. And shit if I understood anything." I pitied my brother's lingual apprehension.

"So get this wanker to speak. Like right now. I don't have all the time in the word. There are pressing matters that need my presence. So get him to talk." I stated my tone indicating I want no nonsense.

He came closer to the already debilitated man and slapped him twice, hard. Taking out his pocket knife Hades sliced the right side of his face making him scream in pain and then is when he started uttering in italian.

"vi ucciderà tutti." He blabbered as if it was the truth. he will kill you all

"ci vediamo all'inferno, figlio di puttana." I retreated and turned to my brother. A quizzical look on his face. See you in hell, you son of a bitch.

"Okay, do whatever you want to with him he's a useless piece of shit. You know the drill. Impale him and burn the corpse." I said while turning around and walking towards the exit of the dungeon.

"Where are you going?" He entreated.

"It's almost evening. You know where I'll go." I stated the obvious answer.

"Can you for once keep your stupid obsession with the girl aside and think with your sane mind. There is a threat to our lives and the imposer is Vincent. You think all this is a joke." He scoffed at my antics.

"You think death scares me brother?" I asked in the most non-chalant way.

"Sure as hell scares me." He deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes at his dramatics and started to make my way towards the exit when again he uttered.

"Go ahead brother, don't let your work stop you from your illegal creepy expedition."

He's such a child. I looked at the man again and left the loft. Reaching for my car I opened it and seated myself and drove towards my house. At reaching there I instantly turned on the T.V. and tuned into my favorite show. There she was my pretty rose talking with the guard again, they were talking about the big plan to capture the psychotic stalker. Yup, that would be me. How silly of them to think so much about it, it almost seems as if The Enchantress is apprehensive much. I would love to prove my credence accurate when I visit them tonight.

After completely analysing the footage I was thorough with their retaliation so I made a plan of my own self. That bouncer would be guarding down the window to Kira's room and the main door would be left unattended. Foolish guard! Though he is an unwanted trouble and I'll be happy to get rid of him but seems like my girl cares about him so I'll just have to remove him as an obstacle from my bigger ruse. I was ready and may I say it would be my awaited pleasure to finally meet her in her conscious state.