3. Azrael

She is phenomenal, the way she stabbed Rio Conti, I was getting hard seeing her doing it, every move of her was so elegant and calculated just like the killer she was, I was hiding in the far corner of the hall, there was another man hanging from the ceiling she was brutal, but he saw me and was going to shout but I shot him in the back making him pass out, I couldn't risk it, he would've busted me, from months I've been coming here hiding in the darkest corner of her house and getting caught now would be wasteful.

She called someone and then again stabbed him and went upstairs to her room, I got out of the corner instantly before her men came in and followed her to her room, maintaining a good distance between us. She entered here room and I headed towards the open balcony which was connected to her room and gave me the full view of what was she was upto inside her room, I stood at my usual spot and waited for her to go to the bathroom.

When she came out she brought some comfortable clothes with her still wearing that dress. Shit she was going to change right in front of me, I'm gonna lose it, she took of her dress, fuck she wasn't wearing a bra her tits popped out of the tight front falling I was in deep shit, an exhale left me as the dress pooled around her legs, every inch of her fucking front was tattooed even her boobs, her damn nipples pierced, she was a fucking goddess, I palmed my cock it beyond hard, it felt like I would fucking explode right here. Next was her thongs giving me the view of that perfect ass, round, plump my thoughts were out of my fucking control. Oh what I would do to that body of hers. She quickly put on the tee and the shorts and snuggled inside her blanket and drifted off too sleep.

I took out my cigar and lit it, taking a deep puff and taking a seat at one of the chairs, admiring her was the best thing I did in a day, she was absolute perfection, so fucking alluring, she looked so darn good that even if I looked at the sun, the cosmos and even the whole galactical universe I wouldn't be able to find words good enough to par her beauty. Her voice as sweet as a siren, the more it drew me in, the more I knew it would be the death of me and GOD I've never wanted to die as much cause I knew that I would drag her to even hell if that meant making her fucking mine. She was so deeply imprinted in my heart that I'm afraid to call it mine anymore.

I stand here every night, soaking her in, sometimes I just go inside her room and sat by the end of her bed and softly caressed her feet, she was a heavy sleeper, once she slept through and attempted robbery at her house, it was quite funny to watch her guards trying to tackle the thief and my rose just decided to sleep like she was in fucking coma, she is adorable.

I had an urge to get inside her room and sit by the side of her bed, my hands etched to touch her soft skin, she gave my fucking foot fetish, the pink underside soo fucking soft to touch, the anklet tattoos around both her ankles accentuating the look more. But I was soo angry at my little girl, I warned her but still she went against me, testing my patience I almost lost control today when she was retaliating to that fucking kiss making it seem like she wanted it soo much, I know it was all a big act but she seemed more than wanting to do it. Putting aside the cigar, I walked out of the balcony and went inside the room, locking the door behind me I went to her closet and opened the drawer where she kept her toys, I picked out a handcuff and walked towards her.

I pulled out the syringe from my pocket and injected it in her neck, the sharp sensation caused her to shuffle and she tried to move but the dose kicked in and she passed out, her hair got all over her face hiding it from my sight, I bent over and brushed it away from her face and tucked them behind her ear, I kissed her forehead and a smile drew up on my lips.

"Sorry princess but this is necessary." I whispered near her ear, not meaning it when I said I felt sorry, she deserved what I was going to do to her I've let it slide soo many times now, but not this time. She knew it very well about what I wrote in the note but she did it anyways, and now I'm going to punish her like I promised. She is going to hate me for it but my happiness lies in making her atleast feel something for me, I could care less if it is hate, soon I will change that too. I bent down and places a soft kiss on her cheek, her sweet fragrance infiltrating my senses and a soft groan escaped me, she smelt like sweet damnation pulling me more towards the gate of hell.

I picked up a small knife which was kept on her bedside table and held it in my right hand, my left hand slowly pulling up her tee and pulling down her shorts a little until her hip bone was visible, her skin was so smooth and milky, I traced her pelvic bone from the tip of the knife and started tracing the letters on it, the blood started sprouting from the cuts, I quickly bent down and licked it, her blood tasted just as sweet, I came up and continued carving again and repeating the same process until I was satistified with my work, I licked the wound clean, a smirk marred my lips. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom and took out some cotton and dipped it in some rubbing alcohol from the medical kit kept there. I went over to her, she was looking serene. I quickly rubbed it over her wound and pulled up her shorts. I stood back picking up the handcuffs from the table and one by one cuffed her hands to the headrest above her head, so she knows that I was not bluffing.

I stood up looking at my sweet angel, she looked so good tied up and passed out at my mercy, call me deranged but these were the nicest moments of my life, looking up at my doll while she had no clue. Did that make me a psychopath? Does this all make me a crazy person for wanting such a beautiful woman all to myself? The fucking ringing if the cell phone bought me out of my bubble. I looked at the ID, it was my brother.

"Boss, there's an emergency, it needs your attention right now." My brother's voice was filled with seriousness.

"I'll be there in 10." I said and hung up.

I looked over my shoulder to see my rose sleeping peacefully, I moved towards her and kissing her forehead

"Good night, baby" I said and exited her room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So how was it? Feel free to comment it would help me improvise.

Perhaps it may have some grammatical mistakes then do tell I wouldn't mind.

See yaa ;)
Till the next one ♡