4. Kira

Ughh! Not again someone was pounding on the door soo loudly, my head was ringing with a headache as I opened my eyes and tried to move but I couldn't my eyes snapped open trying to make sense of what was happening I looked up my hands cuffed to the headrest. What the actual fuck! Who the fuck! If this was some sick prank Marco did he was in deep shit. I looked at the cuffs again, completely awake now they were from my closet, no shit.

"Kira open the damn door." It was Marco's voice, I didn't even lock the door.

"Do me a favour, just break the fucking door please." I yelled at Marco and after 5 seconds he broke the door and came inside looking at me from head to toe, he looked at my cuffed hands and frowned.

"I didn't knew you had a kink for handcuffs." He said and came closer. I glared at him and he shrugged. If it was anyone else they would have been dead as soon as I would have gotten out of the cuffs.

"Shut the fuck up and just open them." I snapped at him, he rolled his eyes and tried to look for the keys on the bedside table but they were not there of course they weren't. They are a pair from my drawers and keys would be there only but I can't tell him to fetch them from there.

"Shoot them open." I said, he raised his brow at me.

"Where are the keys." He asked. Why can't he just comply.

"I don't know." I'm literally shouting from the frustration.

He took out his gun and shot the cuffs, finally my hands were free I stood up and looked at them a purple line marring both of my wrists, I got up and suddenly a jolt of electricity went down my left thigh, I felt a sharp needle like pain on my pelvis. Ignoring it I went to the closet and took out the keys and opened them freeing my hands.

"Care to tell me what happened Kira. Cause you sure as hell were not having the nasty." Marco said, I looked up at him contemplating my response, cause I don't remember anything from last night, all I know is that I screwed up Mr Pedo and sure as fuck didn't have sex with anyone. Something's not good. I always have this weird vibe in my room in the night and today I was in a handcuff. And surprisingly I slept through whatever happened with me.

"I swear to fucking god Marco, I have no idea what happened. I called you in and then I came up and it's just I don't know." He was as confused as I was his face had a frown decorated on it.

"So what you're trying to tell me is that someone out of nowhere came inside your room in the middle of the night and tied you up. Just like that." He said sarcasm dripping from his voice, he was annoying me. I stood up and walked towards my bathroom ignoring him completely. He was looking at me expecting me to say something.

"Yeah sort of, what do expect me to say?" I said in an irritated tone.

"You're unbelievable, someone enters your fucking house in the middle of the night and you're so ignorant, the fact you were handcuffed. Instead of acting like a fucking brat and givng me your bitchy attitude do something about it." At this point he was screaming at me, like I was fucking child.

"Why are you so concerned?" I asked, my voice laced with annoyance, I was trying to keep my cool but he was pushing my buttons. He looked at me as if I hurt him.

"Because that's what I'm told to do, I don't want to lose the job Mr Moretti gave me, I have no choice but to keep you safe until we're back home." He said giving the most professional reply ever, his teeth clenched a serious look on his face, he looked at me again and left the room.