Boys point of view messy lunch

The boys watched the petite, brown hair girl with brown eyes walk away heading back towards the school.
"I'm going to kill him!" Cody cried out, "he didn't have to be so mean to her."
" I agree Cody, that was uncalled for " Charlie said speaking up for the first time. "He may be a rich kid but he didn't need to go and humiliate her like that."
"I'll kill south," Raven said pulling out his boot knife.
Eyes went wide at the weapon in his had.
"Put that away Ray, you want us to get expelled on the first day?" Marcus said, " we don't mean literally kill him, it's an expression, we'll take it up with Owen and Fin."
Raven nodded in understanding and seethed the knife.
"So how did you know her?" Henry asked still looking where the girl had disappeared behind the school doors. Than turned his attention back to his friends.
"We met little bird this morning, she was buying a trial." Raven said sitting down on the ground.
The boys looked at Raven confused. "Test Ray, not a trial. She bought a pregnancy test, I  think for her mother." Marcus spoke up looking around the boys.
"Did she seem nervous when she bought it?"  Cody asked tugging at his sleeve on his shirt, a nervous habit.
"Not really, she couldn't Decided on which one to get, I suggested the one my mom got when she was pregnant with Ty "
"How is Tyler?" Charlie asked, pulling a sandwich from his bag.
" He's good getting big, his birthday in a week he'll be three." Marcus said, removing Cody's hand from picking at a seam on his shirt.
"How's the age gap on that ,working?" Henry asked curious.

" It's hard at times," Marcus sighed," he's a cool little dude but I wish I was around more to help mom out, maybe we can go visit mom Cody," His face lifted up at that. "Yeah, you all could come too!" He cheered.
"I'll talk to Fin and Owen about that as well." Marcus said pulling out his lunch as well so he could eat.
The boys, sat in silence after that, all wondering the same thing if Mia was alright and if she ate, and if they would see her in any of there classes.