I burst out laughing and she smiled at me, while Blaze frowned, looking down at his body mumbling that he's far from skinny.

It's true, he's not particularly skinny.

"Momma, stop trying to embarrass me around her." He groans, dragging me with him to the kitchen. "Watcha cook though?"

His mom followed us in the kitchen, "I cooked Salmon, Peruvian Chicken, Kimchi Ramen Noodles, Pasta, Sweet Potatoes, white rice."

My mouth ran water at the mention of the food.

Blaze mouth dropped, "You've never cooked this much whenever I come here, why now?"

His mom shrugged, "My daughter is here for the first time, I have to feed her properly."

Blaze frowned, "But I'm your son, the real child."

Arielle scoffs, "Stop being so jealous and share some of the food for your girlfriend."

"I'm not jealous and she's not my g—"

I cut him off and tugged on the handcuff, "B, I'm hungry!"

He hissed at me as he took up a plate and started sharing some of the food for us both. I stretched for two glass cups and filled them with orange juice.

When we got done, we went and sat around the dining table, seeing Kylie watching Powerpuff Girls with her food in front of her.

She saw me and squealed, "Zur!"

I chuckled, "Zur?"

She nods excitedly, "I choose my own nickname for you."

"Well thank you, my lovely princess." I bowed my head dramatically and she giggled.

She's so sweet.

Arielle prayed for the food, before we started eating. I absolutely loved the Peruvian Chicken, it is a delicious roasted chicken with crispy skin, juicy center and excellent flavors. It tasted heavenly, well got me.

"So how have you been, baby?" Arielle asked aloud.

Both Blaze and I answered at the same time, "Good." We looked at each other with a frown.

Arielle laughed.

"What did the doctor say momma?" Blaze asked her and I looked over at her.

He had told me that she had been coughing a lot, feeling sick recently.

"Apparently, I have a bacterial lung infection which is causing me to cough so much. They had given me some antibiotics and fluids to take while home."

I scrunch my face up, "Weren't you supposed to be hospitalized for that?"

She shrugs, "I think because it's not severe, which is why they didn't keep me, but if it does get bad I'll have to go back."

"Okay mom, hopefully it gets better soon." Blaze nods as he puts a piece of salmon in his mouth.

He noticed me watching him and kicked my legs underneath the table. I kicked him back and he jumped causing the table to shift and shake.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you having a seizure?" Arielle asked him and I covered my mouth to stop my laugh from escaping my mouth.

"Azu kicked me!" He complained.

My eyes widened, "Me?" I acted innocent and his mother glared at him.

"She would never do something like that." She defended me.

I grin, hiding my smirk as I stuffed my mouth with food.