"Your turn." I mumbled and he sighed before nervously pulling down his boxers.

A loud gasp left my mouth as I stared at his dick. "Damn baby, it's grown so much." I said, impressed.

Even when it's not erect, it's still huge as fuck with a mushroom pink head. I looked closely, only to see a pair of small red lips tattooed at the start of his dick.

My eyes widened in surprise, "Wasn't that painful?" I pointed. "And whose lips did you tattooed on your dick?"

He shrugs, "Nope and as far as I know, it's an imaginary lips."

Honestly, his dick looked so clean that I wanted my mouth latched on to it right this minute. My mouth drooled as I stared at it and he immediately turned around making me see a good glimpse of his ass.

I slapped it.

"Azu!" He jumped. "Stop touching me and for the love of God, take your eyes off my dick now."

"But it's so pretty and big, choking on it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all." I sighed dreamily.

He coughed loudly and I noticed his dick was getting erect the more I stared at it.

"Fucking hell." He mumbles as his eyes dropped to my breasts, before looking back to my eyes with his jaw dropped. "You pierced them?"

I nod with a grin, "You like it?"

"It doesn't matter what I like." He mumbles to himself.

He quickly turned on the water and I squealed when the water felt like literal ice.

"What the hell?" I screamed, hiding behind him.

"Sorry darling, but this is the only thing that can make me survive this shower right now."

I almost fell in the process of hiding behind him and he grabbed onto my breast by mistake to hold me up. When he realized, he released it immediately which caused me to slip again, before he finally caught me the right way.

"Nasty fuck, stop running from the water." He snickered, splashing some of the water in my face.

My teeth shivered as I gave him an evil eye, before I squeezed his ass cheeks hard this time.

He glared at me, slapping my hand away. "You so fucking gay for this, bruh."

I raised a brow at him, "Nigga, stop calling me out like that."

"Chill out, foo'."

I ignored him and switched the water to warm as I started shivering from the cold. I sighed in relief when the warm water hit my body.

We showered silently, struggling to use our one hand in the process. We laugh at each other here and there as soon as one of us makes a mistake.

When we finally got done, we dried off properly as I pulled him into the room, wondering how we were gonna get dressed.

I found a dress that had no sleeves and that could just be pulled up from my feet, so I took that out and put it on.

Blaze pulled on a boxers and some mam shorts, deciding to not wear any shirt since it won't be able to go on.

Now I feel bad, for lying about throwing away the keys.

We walked out of the room and to where his mom was seated, looking down into her phone.

"Finally, you both are finished with your antics." Arielle stated as she looked up and watched us suspiciously. "Malik, where's your shirt? I don't need to see your skinny ass walking around here."