A helicopter flew overhead, and Wen Qingling quickly evaded it. Machine gun fire rained down like raindrops, causing both the evolved zombies and ordinary zombies to collapse instantly.

The helicopter hovered in the central area, spraying gunfire and dropping bombs. The entire central area turned into a flaming hell, and numerous unseen evolved zombies emerged.

This had truly stirred up a hornet’s nest, even Wen Qingling was startled by the sheer number of evolved zombies.

Evolved zombies were a major threat to humans, and as long as there was an opportunity, Xiao Hen would kill as many as he could.

Xiao Hen and Song Youyuan searched for the General’s trace amidst the dense crowd of evolved zombies. The ammunition for the machine gun and bombs was limited, so they had to save the maximum firepower for the Level 8 evolved General!

“Roar!!!”

A roar, unlike any other zombie, resounded from the central area of Ling City.

Wen Qingling knew that the General was there.

Wen Qingling swiftly rushed toward the location of the General, and it seemed that Xiao Hen and Song Youyuan had also spotted the target. They descended at a low altitude, spraying gunfire and bombing. The central area of Ling City became a vacuum zone, with no zombies daring to linger there.

However, in the midst of the blazing flames, a tall figure suddenly leaped out and pounced toward the diving helicopter.

“Be careful!” Wen Qingling shouted as a warning.

Xiao Hen narrowly avoided the oncoming tall figure, using up the remaining machine gun rounds and bombs on it. The tall figure was instantly engulfed in the explosion, and the helicopter quickly ascended, moving away from danger.

Xiao Hen and Song Youyuan both thought that the General would surely be completely destroyed this time. With such intense and indiscriminate firepower, no undead zombie had survived until now. Even reinforced steel would have been blown apart. However, before Xiao Hen and Song Youyuan could relax, Xiao Hen’s mind suddenly became chaotic. He saw the scene where his father killed his mother with a weapon right before his eyes. He forgot that he was piloting the plane; he only wanted to stop his father’s insane actions…

Xiao Hen’s thoughts were disturbed by the General, and he became trapped in that most painful and unwanted moment. No matter how much Wen Qingling and Song Youyuan shouted at him, he couldn’t break free from the mental confusion caused by the General.

The helicopter wobbled and crashed down, with countless zombies swarming and piling up on the ground. Their height continued to rise, quickly forming a “giant” created from the stack of countless zombies!

The General had actually created a Level 5 evolved zombie “Corpse Mountain” with his own hands!

The enormous black figure stood in the center of Ling City. Ji Rong, who was on the outskirts, thought he was seeing things. What did he see?

A… “giant”?!

“Corpse Mountain” raised a massive hand entangled with countless zombies and slapped it toward the descending helicopter.

“Xiao Hen!!!”

Wen Qingling shouted loudly. Thick and sturdy vines emerged from the ground, rapidly converging and twisting into a giant vine resembling a black python, shooting up from the ground and rushing towards the descending hand, attempting to intercept it and protect the helicopter!

Xiao Hen was trapped in chaos, repeatedly trying to stop his father but always failing. He was in pain, filled with hatred and unwillingness. Just when his emotions reached their breaking point, he seemed to hear Wen Qingling’s voice.