Chapter 5: The Conqueror of Flame

In the previous chapter, Rimuru was able get the help from Kaijin, the other Garm, Dord, and Myrd. Rimuru is now allowed to go on to her next plan, which is to restore the goblin village but, in this chapter, she will meet someone who will be important to her, and this person will become part of her life.

Asyura the author: I am looking forward to seeing how Rimuru reacts to this a person. Destined fates are bound to meet in the red string line, and then be bonded together for eternity. Let us just see what happens throughout this chapter.

(i dont own the Video above and if you guys want here the link: https://youtu.be/ToVcPM7EjoA?si=yGtpnQryIviFxeyk)

Narrator Pov

Rimuru was now wandering around the forest with Ciel, having fun together, which we might refer to as a goddess and her guardian's date. They simply continue trekking till they reach their village, which has undergone significant reconstruction. Kaijin and the three brothers were key in making this happen. Kaijin teaches them blacksmithing, Garm armorsmithing, Dord craftsmanship, and finally Myrd architecture and arts.

 Kaijin teaches them blacksmithing, Garm armorsmithing, Dord craftsmanship, and finally Myrd architecture and arts

(i dont own the picture above and if you guys want here the link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/799529740101085331/)

Rimuru: Many things happened after we left Drawgon. *Look at the village*

Ciel: Some of them were amusing.

Rimuru: Now you've made me remember it.

Rewind back to before they left Dwargon

Gobta: That was terribly hard of you to leave me in the jail alone.

Rimuru: I am sorry, Gobta. After the court, we went to Kaijin Shop to get his belongings, and we quickly left with him.

Gobta: Rimuru-sama, you did nothing wrong, but please don't forget about me next time.

Rimuru: I am sorry Gobta.

Veldora: Now that everyone has arrived, let us go on to the rest of the members.

Kaijin: the other? *Confused*

Ciel: They are waiting for us in the forest, let go of them.

Following that, Rimuru and the others head into the forest to meet up the other and return to the the village. Kaijin and the three dwarven brothers were surprised when they saw Ranga and the others.

Kaijin: Rimuru-danna!! Who are they?

Rimuru: This is Ranga, Kuro, and Rigur. They are my subordinates.