Chapter 1: The Revival

Narrator Pov

In the faraway in the void , we can see a woman that resembles the Goddess of Tensura Rimuru. Ciel was her name, although her eyes were red and she was a Rimuru partner or self-proclaimed wife. Ciel, who had recently watched her master Rimuru sleep for nearly 8 billion years after sealing herself in the process. Rimuru asked Ciel to seal her and ensure her mana remained under control.

( i dont own the picture above and if you guys want it here the link:https://danbooru

( i dont own the picture above and if you guys want it here the link:https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4562077)

Ciel accepted the request to seal her master and make her mana not go berserk. At first, Ciel didn't accept her request and tried to find other solutions, but failed, to find other options. Without any lead, she just finally accepts her request with a heavy heart.

Ciel Pov

Ciel: It's nearly 8 billion years , master*sad tone*. How long did it take you to make me wait here for you? I'm your partner and wife, so please wake up, dear*See Rimuru in the bed, sleeping within some kind of seals*

Ciel is hopeful that her master will awaken, but seeing Rimuru in that condition only makes her pain worse. In a haze, Ciel is only recalling how she first met Rimuru, her creator. She first encountered Rimuru when she was a newborn, or perhaps we should say that Rimuru accidentally created her.

Flash back

She didn't have a name or a body at the time, but she was created inside Rimuru. All she could hear was Rimuru complaining about how lonely she was.

Rimuru: Darn it!" *Annoying tone*. It failed again.

??? inside Rimuru: in silence, observing that person repeatedly fail when making something.

Rimuru: It's so hard to make a living person or some living creature *complain about it*. How many times have I done it all over again. *sigh*

Rimuru was the first thing she noticed as she awoke for the first time and grumbled about her failure. She tried to talk to Rimuru at first, but realized that seeing her struggle was more entertaining, so she accepted that this Rimuru person was her creator.

??? inside Rimuru: May I help you with something master*in polite tone*

Rimuru: who there?*in shocked state and searching for that voice*

???inside Rimuru: im your skill master, and I was talking inside of you.

Rimuru: wait what*try to calm herself down*. When do i have skill like that?

???inside Rimuru: I don't know master. When I woke up, I already inside of you and watched you make some living creatures*explaining to Rimuru*

Rimuru: Really? Did some of my experiment just got success? *Questioning herself*