Chapter 2: Veldora and goblin village

A single cave in the vast Jura Forest has existed for more than 300 years. Many people refer to it as the sealed cave since one of the True dragons was sealed there, and the dragon name was Veldora (bōfū ryū verudora). The true hero is the one who sealed Veldora, but many people don't know who he or she is, so they refer to him or her as the Nameless Hero.

There are many stories about Veldora fight with the Nameless Hero. Many people believe that their battle lasted a very long time and even shackled the entire world. Or those who saw the fight as a battle between gods. And so on. Despite the fact that this is merely a stories, many people enjoy it, particularly children.The truth is only known to a few people, including Veldora himself.

Me the author: Let's just get this story going, shall we. It's not fair to keep our lovely reader waiting any longer. Let's see where this tale goes from here.

(i dont own the video above and this goes to the original creator. this the link for the original creator:https://youtu.be/ToVcPM7EjoA)

Veldora Pov

(i dont own the picture above and if you guys want it here the link:https://rabujoi

(i dont own the picture above and if you guys want it here the link:https://rabujoi.wordpress.com/tag/storm-dragon/)

Veldora: Hello, my name is Veldora, and I am the Strom Dragon Veldora. One of the True Dragons.Oh, and I should mention that I am the seventh youngest of ten siblings. *sigh* If you think I'm introducing myself to some imaginary folks right now that because I've been alone in this cave for almost 300 years with no one to talk to. *sigh* I wish there was someone to talk to too.* look at the cave celling with a bored face*

Me the author: Veldora, I know how you feel. I too become bored when there is nothing to do or when you are lonely.

Veldora: Now I'm hearing someone's voice in my head . I'm going insane right now. *shakes his head*

Veldora was then just dozing off and thinking about his family. He enjoys spending time with his family and pulling tricks on them. Where he is constantly punished by his siblings, especially his older sister, and trained with the other. But his favorite part was spending time with his beloved mother. Veldora misses her voice, her hug, and her loving personality toward others , but now all of this is now just a memory.

When Veldora thinking about his family and then he hears a footstep not far from his sealing location. Veldora has been alone for a long time without anybody to talk to. now all he can think about is how to start a conversation and ensure that the person is not terrified of him.

Inner Veldora: Calm down now, Veldora, and try not to lose your cool. *Trying to calm himself down* You don't want to terrify the people that came here, do you. Now, let's strike a nice pose while also appearing majestic, so that this person admires me. Okay, let's get started. You can do it, Veldora, you're a True Dragon. Don't make a fool of yourself in front of this person. *Breath in breath out*