Chapter 3: The Direwolf attack!!

Rimuru and the others were preparing to battle the Direwolf in the last chapter. Even though Rimuru wants to talk to them about peace, the others, particularly Veldora and Ciel, are not on same page. They could only think of fighting. This may cause Rimuru more trouble, but we don't know what kind of story she'll deliver us this time.

Me the author: Now, let's see how this story turns out. This was becoming interesting.

(i dont own the video above and this goes to the original creator. this is the link for the original creator:https://youtu.be/ToVcPM7EjoA)

Narrator Pov

Now we can see Rimuru and the others preparing for war with the Direwolf, although let's be honest, they don't need much preparation because they already have Rimuru the creator, Ciel Rimuru partner, and the storm dragon Veldora. There's nothing to be concerned about, but I'm sorry for the Direwolf this time. Rimuru is trying to make peace with them rather than fight them because there are two battle maniacs here who appear to be eager for a fight.

Veldora: Don't be concerned, mother. Veldora, I will fight them.

Ciel: Veldora. I don't want you to disrupt my fun, so just stay put.

Treyni: Veldora-Sama and Ciel-Sama, I believe it is preferable to talk with them before fighting them.*concerned tone*

Veldora: Treyni, don't worry about me, I make sure that I protect this forest.

Rimuru: I believe she was concerned about the forest and the wolf. *sigh* You two, please calm down a little. I'd like to talk to them first, but if they insist on fighting, we'll fight back.

Ciel: As you wish, master.

Veldora: If that mother wants it, I'll just do as you say.

Rimuru: For the time being, we only need to make a few preparations for the fight and to defend this village.

Veldora: Since I have free time, perhaps I might just help, but to be honest, mother, there is no need for preparation for this.

Ciel: What Veldora said was correct in some ways, and I believe two of us or I alone will be enough to stop the Direwolf.

Rimuru: That may be true, but as everyone says, never let your guard down. *Looks about at the group of goblins* Can you guys help me out for a little while?

All the goblin: Rimuru-sama, yes!!

Rimuru: Treyni, one more thing. Could you help me with something?

Treyni: My wish is your command. Rimuru -sama

Rimuru: Now for you two*looks at Ciel and Veldora*

Ciel and Veldora:.....*silence*

Rimuru: Just help the others. *smiles*

Ciel and Veldora: Yes, master/mother *sad tone*.

Inner Rimuru: are they dejected or something? I'm sure they'll be alright, and they know what to do.

Inner Ciel: I'm useless, useless, useless, useless, useless.

Inner Veldora: Now my mum thinks I'm useless. *sigh* Let's move around and try to be useful for mother

Timeskip where Ciel and Veldora tried to help the village but were turned down by the goblins because they were higher beings and more superior to them. This shocked both of them and made them feel even more useless.