Bio

Character list

Name: RimuruGender: FemaleAge: 6 billion +Species: Goddess

Name: Rimuru
Gender: Female
Age: 6 billion +
Species: Goddess

Personality:

Rimuru was a gentle and kind soul who disliked conflict and meaningless war without a valid reason. Rimuru always show her kindness and most respect to her allied without care what they races was. But when dealing an enemy Rimuru personality change to 180 opposite of her usual behavior. She will never show mercy when dealing with the enemy, especially when her family is threatened. Rimuru later given the name "Angle of Death" on the battlefield.( You guys can read it in the future chapter)

Rimuru also a very doting parent when it comes to her children, especially Veldora, Rain, and Ultima. They are the youngest and most spoiled child. Rimuru sometimes has problems when scolding them when they start to cry. Rimuru doesn't want to see her children cry, so she just spoiled them. Rimuru always treated her children equally. But sometimes the other children feel jealous when Rimuru spoiled Veldora, Rain and Ultima too much.

Rimuru likes:

1. Her children

2. Making Food

3. Making pranks

4.Children or Baby

5. A cute stuff

6. Making Clothes

Rimuru dislikes:

1. War

2. Belittle to other races

3. treat allied like a trash

4. threaten to her family

Rimuru Skills:

still unknown ( because i still searching or making some skills for her)

Family:

.Ciel ( Rimuru partner and self- proclaim wife) ( a skill)

.Veldanava ( the oldest ) ( True Dragon)

.Guy ( Primordial Demon)

.Velzard ( True Dragon)

.Diablo (Primordial Demon )

.Testarossa (Primordial Demon)

.Misery (Primordial Demon)

.Carrera (Primordial Demon)

.Velgrynd ( True Dragon)

.Veldora (True Dragon)

.Rain (Primordial Demon)

.Ultima ( the Youngest) (Primordial Demon)

For readers, i hope you can understand who was the oldest and the youngest siblings. Just follow the names i already provided in the top started with veldanava the oldest and lastly with ultima the Youngest.

Before i ended this chapter, i want to ask you guys a few question.

1.Do you guys want to have romance in this book ?

2.Do you mind i write a harem for Rimuru? For example Rimuru x Shizue and etc

3.Do you like to have a Cross over?

4. Do mind if i add other character from other game? For example Tensei Shitara Slime Isekai Memories .

5.Do mind i make a original skills for Rimuru and take a some skills that already available in the anime or manga?

That all for the question for now. i hope you guys can give your opinion and suggestions about this. It will help me in the future.

Thanks for reading this chapter and i see you guys in the next chapter.