Chapter 4: Dwargon Kingdom

In the last chapter, Rimuru and the others were having difficulty making progress on the house and clothing. However, according to Rigurd, they can seek help from the dwarves of the Dwargon Kingdom. Following Rigurd suggestions, Rimuru and the others headed to the Dwargon Kingdom in the hope that someone could help them with their situation.

Me the author: Let's see what kind of story this chapter will have in waiting for us. I can't wait to see what happens.

(i dont own the video above and this goes to the original creator. this is the link for the original creator:https://youtu.be/ToVcPM7EjoA?si=SX5Q8YpKw6U5zR3_)

Narrator Pov

Veldora: We are innocent! *yelling and shaking the jail bar*

Ciel: Can you keep it down, Veldora!! You've been yelling for the past 27 minutes. *irritating tone*

Veldora: How am I supposed to keep down!! We're all in jail now, being treated like criminals. *shakes the jail bar*

Rimuru: Veldora, please calm down. We were simply put in jail for it, and they didn't even treat us like criminals. They're just doing their job. *sitting next to Ciel*

Veldora: Ehhh But mother.

Rimuru: Veldora, calm down. Look at Gobta, he's fine and hasn't panicked.

Veldora: All I see is that he's sleeping.

If you're wondering how Rimuru ended up in jail with the other, let's go back to when the Rimuru party was about to arrive at the destination, while also order Rigur, Ranga, and Kuro to stay behind in the nearby forest as the other was waiting in line before entering the city.

Rewind back for few hour before they get arrested

Rimuru: Wow, there are a lot of people here.

Gobta: Because many people from all over the world were able to carry out business and trade here, as well as because this kingdom was ruled by a powerful king.

Veldora: Really? I want to fight him now. *bums his fist*

Rimuru: Now, Veldora. We came here to find someone to help us, not fighting. *flicks his forehead*

Veldora: Mother, I'm only kidding.

Ciel: It's quite impressive that they let a monster to enter this city.

Gobta: It's due to the Dwargon king. He built this city not merely to trade with people, but also with monster like us. He also set it a law that no one in this city should fight one another.

Rimuru: I'm starting to like this person.

Veldora & Ciel: What!

Veldora: Don't tell me you fell in love with the king, Mother. *shakes Rimuru*

Ciel: Are you trying to cheat me, master? *Angry tone*

Rimuru: both of you, calm down. I'm not in love with the king, and plus I've never met him before.

Veldora & Ciel: *relief*

Rimuru: Do you recall anything about your visit to this place, Gobta? *Take a look at him*

Gobta: So far, there is nothing special about it except

Rimuru: except for?

Gobta: was bullied by humans before coming here.