CHAPTER 14: Finding the truth

Start from the beginning

" you don't like it?"

"No baby I love it."

"It's that I saw jimin hyung always call yoonji nonna with these cute names so I thought I will also call you with these cute names " Jungkook explains with sparkles in his eyes.

"Ok ok you talked too much let's see" well taehyung is flattered will be an explanation why he is telling the empress to sleep. His heart is beating at an abnormal speed.

Luna is making him crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" hoseok hyung "

"Yes your empress?"the commander turned around and looked at the Little empress.

"I want to ask something"

"Yes your empress?"

"Let's sit first"

The commander nodded and they bot sit down on the chair opposite to each other.

"What is it luna?"

"I want to ask about alpha"

"What about his majesty?"

"After I lost my conscience what happened there in black pack?" The empress inquires.

"His majesty punished that taemin" the commander reply.

"Anything else?"

" his majesty asked black pack members to make necessary arrangements regarding pack"

The empress thought and something strikes his mind.

"Alpha protect me from taemin" the empress asked.

"Yes your empress "

"How did he protect me ?" The empress said confusing the commander.

"His majesty said something and taemin's body froze and you fall from his hold" the commander replied.

"How can his body froze did anyone else there froze"

"No your empress but everything happens so quickly that we could not understand anything" the commander said making the omega think about all this.

"Thank you hyung " the empress said and get up the commander followed and reply" no need our luna" he smiled and luna run away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So this is the matter nonna"Jungkook pout.

"Jimin said about this too" yoonji said.

"We should do something about this nonna. Alpha is already so stress I don't want him too be  more stressed out" Jungkook complains.

"Maybe someone did witchcraft on his  majesty"yoonji suggest.

"Hmm if this is the problem we need to do something."Jungkook was scared at this point.

What if someone actually did something to taehyungie hyungie?

What if something happened to him?

"But it's like impossible to do something on a true blood?" Yoonji said making the omege come out of his 'what if'  thoughts.

"Huh?"

"It's hard to do something to a true blood" saying so she got up and made her way towards the table. She picked up a book and sat down again. Opening the book she showed it to the omega. There was so many highlighted lines.

"This book is written by the first true blood himself. It's like an autobiography"

Jungkook took the book and read the name of the author.

"Kim tae-young " the omega reads it's sounds familiar. Wait his alpha name is kim tae-hyung that's why maybe.

"Did you read the book?" Jungkook asked.

"I did but not completely, the little information won't help"

"What is the little information?"

"Kim tae-young was the first true blood on earth. He was so strong and he had a lots of powers too. Supernatural powers"

"Maybe one of them is controlling people"

"It's could be, but the problem is this book only contains half of his life's story. There is an old saying that half of his book is hidden or maybe destroyed"

"So what this half book contains"

"It's mostly about how he felt he was different from other alphas of his age and how he discovered that he is different from other ranks"

"Hmm" the omega just hummed but suddenly he felt like his bone is cracking. His screamed.

"AHHHHHH"

"Luna omg? Call the emperor? Luna what happened " she panicked when she saw jungkook crying.

As soon as true blood got the information he run with the speed of light and burst into the room.

"Jungkook" he called.

"Your emperor. Luna is having trouble in breathing." She said having tears in her eyes the emperor come forward and took the omega in his lap .

"He is shifting"

"Oh my. But your emperor luna will have problems. He don't have his parents around him"she sobbed knowing wow hard it is to shift of the first time when you don't have your parents scent around you . It is painful for alphas then  how cruel it will be for a omgea.

"Shh shh alpha is here. Bub" taehyung talks so softly.  Yoonji left giving the couple privacy.

"Try to shift baby hmm"

And soon with lot of cries a white cute looking omega was lying on the ground exhausted.

The emperor saw it and a smile adored his face. Soon the bone cracking sound echo in the room.

And there stood the true-blood wolf V in glory.

He licked the omega fur and scent him. The omega stood up with wobbly legs and come between his fore legs.
And sat down between his legs.

V sat down too securing the omega and lick his tummy. Enjoy there time.

Cute
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So he finally shifted"

"Yes alpha"

"Hmm then we should prepare him for our first grandchild"

"And ask Areum to come. It's time to give solar a real luna"

______________________________________
Hello myyy babies.

My exams are over ✨✨✨✨✨✨

So here I am 😚😚 

Did my babies missed me 🌚🌚

Btw who you think areum is?👀👀